• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Genie+ @ Disneyland Resort basically makes your Day Ticket $35 more per day

Actually, October used to be one of the best (least crowded) times to visit in the good old days. It is only in more recent years it became an overcrowded nightmare.

I’ve been every October from 2010-2019 and it’s never been as bad as it is now. You can’t do anything. I say bring on the Genie cause otherwise being here is pointless.

I loved Maxpass, but always bought it at the time of purchasing tickets. Do we think genie+ will be an easy add on to tickets already purchased prior to day of? I'm going to buy our tickets/make reservations in a couple of weeks, so I'm curious about this. Our trip is end of February, so I'm sure it will launch before our trip.

I loved Maxpass, but always bought it at the time of purchasing tickets. Do we think genie+ will be an easy add on to tickets already purchased prior to day of? I'm going to buy our tickets/make reservations in a couple of weeks, so I'm curious about this. Our trip is end of February, so I'm sure it will launch before our trip.
Should be just like how easy MaxPass was. PLUS I expect them to be upselling it to you throughout the day via your mobile device if you don't get it right away. Just remember, the later you take to get G+ the more difficult it may be to get a LL or IAS for certain attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter