~SO~ happy to be at Epcot for the start of Flower & Garden Show!

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
Our last 2 days just happen to coincide with the opening of the Flower festival. I'm so jazzed. I've always wanted to see this and can't wait.

Any ideas or tips on what not to miss? I've read that it's a Toy Story and Cars theme this year.

Please help a newbie out!

I'm interested, too! We've never been in the spring or for the F&G. :butterfly

Hi, I am also excited to see The Flower and Garden Show!! I booked a last minute trip for DH and myself and we will be there for the opening of the show also!! :thumbsup2 Joan

We have been to the last 2 F&G Festivals and will be going again this year (we will be there for the end of it). We have never been to any of the presentations, so can't comment about that, but we love taking pictures infront of the topiaries and go to some of the little kiosks around the lagoon to find things for my garden at home. My kids love to go into the Butterfly garden, so that is not to be missed and if you have very small children with you, then there are themed playgrounds around Epcot. If you love flowers, then you will definitely love this :goodvibes

I'm already imagining all the photo ops!
The Beauty and the Beast topiaries in France are so beautiful. I'm just going to be jumping for joy at all the other ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter