• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, how do a book at the Hyatt in Orlando through priceline (m)

OurDogCisco

DIS Veteran
How do you get the room for sure? We are definitely arriving at Midnight the night before and I'd prefer to stay at the Hyatt at the airport so, we don't have to deal with the limo. Then, have the limo come and get us in the morning. We have 7 of us going. We need two connecting rooms. Can this be done on priceline? I looked at the Hyatt website and the cheapest I found was $144. I am assuming you can get it cheaper??? How? HELP?

Tina

Is that $144 for two rooms, or per room? If that's for two rooms, that's a good deal for this hotel. The best I've ever paid is $79 for one room. We usually pay $99, and have paid as much as $129.

I have no suggestions about how to ensure you get this hotel via Priceline, but you could try their website, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. and see what kind of deals you get. They do give a AAA discount, if you're a member. Sometimes I find a better deal on their website, sometimes I do better at Travelocity. Good luck!

That was for one room. But thanks for the tips on the other places to check. I think, I'll try that because I don't know if I want to take the chance that we don't get Hyatt through priceline. We'll be travelling with 3 kids, too.

Thanks!

That's the problem with Priceline and Hotwire. There is no way for you to decide EXACTLY which hotel/airline/car rental/etc. That's why their prices are so competitive. You give up certain rights/abilities to gain add'l savings.

Think of it this way, how much can you possibly save? Is that amount worth the trouble/stress of trying to get to a distant hotel at midnight with 3 sleepy kids and all the luggages? Like you, I have 3 young kids. It's tempting, but I can never justify the small savings by forsaking the conveniences that can make my vacation much more fun and less stressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter