So, how hard is it to really get reservations for Cinderella's castle breakfast??

disneydancemom

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip for next summer for my daughter's dance competition. While I am there, we are staying in WDW, so while I have plenty of time yet to make a reservation- how hard is it to actually get a table at Cinderella's for breakfast??

Thanks!
:wizard:

That and chef mickey's are the most popular. keep trying as people cancel all the time. I would call in every 2 to 3 days to try get a reservation for the day you want. chin up it can be done.:)

not as hard now as in years past just keep checking for your dates

As long as you go book it pretty soon after the ADR window opens, you should be fine. Yesterday I checked CRT for 170 from now, and had my pick of times.

I just booked our table for breakfast for our Feb trip, and had no trouble getting the time I wanted (and we are a large party of 7 this trip.) Make sure you try to book 6 months out, and hopefully you will not have any probs!

It's not hard at all. It's really not as popular as it used to be. Reserve it as soon as you know when you want to eat there....or at your 180+10 if you are staying in the park.
You will find it harder to get into Chef Mickeys and Ohana.

We've had little trouble getting reservations at CRT. Since you have to pay for CRT up front people actually will cancel rather than just not show up.

I tried booking the other day just for interest sake and I had NO PROBLEM.

We don't find it worth two credits it so we do the princesses in Norway.

We have eaten there several times and haven't had a problem making a reservation. The only issue I had was when we showed up for our ADR and the computer couldn't find the reservation. It was the first time I used the online reservation system. Thankfully I had the reservation number so all was well.

it depends. from what I've seen here it's the REALLY early times that are coveted. That being said I booked my October trip in May and didn't start doing ADRS until June maybe July. I got a 740am Chef Mickey at the end of July.

I found the website easier to book with than calling.

We've done it twice now and had no problems getting reservations. Once we had Thanksgiving Day dinner there and booked that only 4 months before and then we did it this past Feb, and booked only 3 months in advance for that one...we had decent times on both! It's a great experience at least once (or twice in our case, because we wanted to try the food NOT on Thanksgiving Day) but I don't think we'll dole out 2 TS credits on CRT again.

With the others--not that hard, but I wouldn't dither about once you know you want to go. While Norway is fun too, there's something about the castle. . .

July 5, 2009, we were in the Magic Kingdom, and there was a hostess outside indicating there was seating available. This was about 9:15am.

I was shocked, to say the least. We basically could have walked in.

Besides that, I can't say, because we never actually did it.

We had breakfast at CRT on Christmas monring this past year, I booked it very close to if not right on the 180 day mark and there were several times open then. That is the only time we ate there, I do know that they did even take some walk ins on Christmas morning and also allowed us to eat a few hours early.

On a side note...I dont think the food was that great and our waitress wasnt friendly and I felt bad asking for more food for the kids (even though they were both adults on DDP she brought out maybe 4 french toast sticks and that was it). Also the people next to us had a different waitress and she seemed great, brought out a breakfast bread basket and refilled their food and drinks promptly...ours didnt even offer bread. But, the interaction...it was great. DD3 had a blast and talked to every one of the princesses for a few minutes each. We didnt go there this last trip but it is a must do for our upcomming trip, since DD3 talked about it over and over wanting to eat there again.GL

Thanks so much for the replies everyone! I have done Norway before and really liked it- but my 7 yr old DD is dieing to go to the castle! And thanks for the 180+10 reminder, we are staying in the park, so that helps , i had forgotten :)
Everything I had read said 'don't get your hopes up for this restaurant' LOL. Glad to see it's very possible to get in!

pixiedust: Disneyworld July 2012 here we come !

If it makes you feel better, we started planning a trip LAST MONTH to go this September. We check the Dining Reservation Site a few times a day and have made 2 Cinderella reservations (1 breakfast, 1 lunch) and a Chef Mickey breakfast... I'm SURE you'll be able to get those with as much time as you have. Don't worry about it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter