So, how is the sleeper sofa at HHI??

FredS

DIS Veteran
I've seen reports (and had first-hand) experience with the sofa beds at most of the DVC resorts, but this is our first time to visit HHI. Smaller kids generally would be fine on almost any sofa bed, but my son is pretty much "adult size" so I am wondering how comfortable he will be sleeping on the sofa bed.

If it is one of the old ones with that metal rod that kills your back we may take an aerobed for him to use.

Can anyone share their recent impression of the sofa bed at HHI? Thank you.

When we were there in November, they had the old style. However, I just asked DH how it was and he said "Better than listening to you snore!" Really, he's a fairly light sleeper and didn't mind it.

Thanks. That doesn't sound too bad. DS is not a complainer, but I know that the old sofa beds at OKW were pretty awful, IMHO. The new ones are so much more comfortable.

Any other opinions?

We were in a 2 bdrm the week after Christmas into New Year's and it was actually very nice. My D SIL and DBIL slept on it and thought it was quite comfortable.

Thanks for the post. If two adults slept on it and thought it comfortable, then DS will be fine! One less thing to pack. :yay:

OMG! We were there in July and must have had an old sofa bed because it was with out a doubt, the worst bed EVER! At the time my 2 DSs were 12 & 7 and it was almost a fist fight the second night getting them to sleep in it. :rotfl: I actually tried sleeping on it with my 7 year old, we had to sleep side ways because the metal sticking into us was so bad. I'm laughing thinking about it now but it wasn't very funny then. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter