So, how many posters here are surgeons? (inspired by another thread)

No, but I like to play Doctor, lol.

Seriously, the closest I came to doing anything medical is when my mom was alive and I learned how to do wound care on her stage 4 wound and how to do an iv through her PICC line. There is no way I would have signed up to do those for a living.

Apparently that phrase is just a gentle, inside DIS joke - yet another thing I learned here. ;) Thanks @Pea-n-Me. And did you know that "bless your heart" isn't actually an endearment. :confused3

To be fair, about 15% of the time, bless your heart is totally a genuine endearment. It just takes a trained ear to tell the 15% where it's nice from the 85% of the time where it's snarky ;)

Sure, but do you let your dim-witted future brain-surgeon have co-ed sleep-overs? :scratchin
That's precisely where we went wrong with that one. It all started with the co-ed sleepovers and then before we knew it's I want to be a surgeon instead of reaching his full snowflake potential.

Last edited:
I wanted to be, but failed high school biology. I was really good at writing so I majored in journalism instead. And apparently you don't need grammar and spelling to be a surgeon, so I really wouldn't have fit in.

All moms are doctors tho. That kiss really does cure everything. :)

I am the one who removes the neck & organs from the turkey so that's an internal procedure. ;)

So therefore I will call you when and if my DH needs his gallbladder or neck removed!

I don't know, can you stitch it back together?

If we hadn't eaten the whole thing I'm sure I could have. I still have my little sewing kit from one of the hotels we stayed at. :teeth:

I'm not a surgeon, but I play one on tv.

No not really, I'm not on tv either.

My dad is a retired doctor though, radiologist, not a surgeon.

I surgeoned just this morning. Patient wasn't human and wasn't even alive when I began...but I surgeoned. Think we'll eat the patient for dinner and call it Orange Glazed Chicken. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter