So, I am new to this....

Stefani P.

Mouseketeer
I booked at 99 days out and cannot get 2 reservations I want.
Do they sometimes open up once the trip gets closer??

Yes, people cancel all the time. Sign up for *********** alerts and touring plans reservation finder. I have been able to get multiple BOG reservations using these alerts.

Okay, I'll figure out how to do that! BOG dinner is one I'm trying to get!
Thank you!!

Yes, keep checking! If the res you didn't get is important to you - stay flexible. Try alternate times and days. But keep checking, people cancel all the time.
Also there are cancellation threads on DISboards. You could check there too.

I will search for those specific cancellation threads.
You guys are great! Thank you!!!:flower1:

Definitely do the reservation finder mentioned earlier, it works like a dream! You do need to have your phone handy for when you get the text that they found availability. I have used it a few times and it's always helped me. You do have to kind of be on your toes though. I put in that I was looking for BOG and the dates/dinner. First time I was at the grocery and missed out due to bad connection. I reset the search and the next time it texted me at 2:42AM-missed that one cause I was sleeping! Finally, yesterday morning I got lucky and got our dinner ADR. This is all within the first week of having it search for me. People cancel and change plans around all the time so just be patient and keep looking!

I signed up for *********** and within 2 hours had the reservation I wanted!! Woohoo!
Thank you!

Could someone please PM me about what reservation finder is being **** out here? I'd love to use it to help me find a BOG and 'Ohana reservation. Thank you for any help!

Can someone please send me the information on the reservation finder **** I'm going next week and looking for a few more ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter