So it has begun

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
Guess who made a booking?
Guess who's got a shiny new ticker :woohoo:

So, had a looooooooooooooooooooooong talk over phone with a nice guy and made a booking for 31st March 6 nights at SF for me and my boys. DLP ž here we come :goodvibes

Looks so nice, doesn't it?

And I am not telling the kids :rolleyes1

Wow fantastic news Isila! Thrilled for you and the boys :cool1::dance3::cheer2:

Let the planning begin :yay:

I think I did all the planing before - with the flights and stay date :lmao:

And we did plan a visit to Inventions on Sunday. Can't wait for that. Oh, those delicious desserts :lmao:

I think I did all the planing before - with the flights and stay date :lmao:

And we did plan a visit to Inventions on Sunday. Can't wait for that. Oh, those delicious desserts :lmao:

Yaaaay!! So much to look forward to :) any ideas for the reveal?

at the moment boys are already filling piggy bank. They came to me the other day showing empty box and telling we should save for going to DLP. I was impressed as we even didn't talk about it. So they began saving and I told them if they save enough we'll go. I won't be telling earlier than 14 days till the trip to save myself "How many sleeps?" Last year I made a letter - invitation from Mickey.

at the moment boys are already filling piggy bank. They came to me the other day showing empty box and telling we should save for going to DLP. I was impressed as we even didn't talk about it. So they began saving and I told them if they save enough we'll go. I won't be telling earlier than 14 days till the trip to save myself "How many sleeps?" Last year I made a letter - invitation from Mickey.

Ohh that's fantastic, we get there the 31st aswell. will be good to see you and the boys again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter