So its May 21 and the world hasn't ended

6pm tonight (regardless of your time zone, it will be a rolling-rapture)

Also, FYI, only a few chosen one will go tonight...the end of the world is scheduled to happen 6 months from today on Oct. 21. So, if you are not chosen tonight, you will know you have 6 more months.

The billboard says it is from 8:30-10:00 tonight so we still have time :lmao:

According to some guy interviewed on TV this morning, the end is not supposed to happen until 6:00pm, CDT so you still have time for some last minute stuff.

Oops, I see others have posted a time as well. :D

Well, it's already the 22nd in Australia and we haven't heard any news reports of suddenly disappearing people! I think we're safe! :rotfl:

ETA: I just read that it will be a "rolling rapture". Can this be anymore ridiculous? :rotfl:

Also, FYI, only a few chosen one will go tonight...the end of the world is scheduled to happen 6 months from today on Oct. 21. So, if you are not chosen tonight, you will know you have 6 more months.

I plan on waiting around since I will be in WDW on October 21 at MNSSHP............can not think of a better place to be to go poof !:rotfl:

Well, it's already the 22nd in Australia and we haven't heard any news reports of suddenly disappearing people! I think we're safe! :rotfl:

ETA: I just read that it will be a "rolling rapture". Can this be anymore ridiculous? :rotfl:

Ooops, guess he didn't account for the International Date Line :lmao:

Debating whether or not to work on my To Do List. Hhmmm...

Debating whether or not to work on my To Do List. Hhmmm...

I've been putting off laundry too, I figure, if the world does end, I just wasted the water and time to do laundry. I am pretty sure we won't need clean clothing in heaven :lmao:.

I've been putting off laundry too, I figure, if the world does end, I just wasted the water and time to do laundry. I am pretty sure we won't need clean clothing in heaven :lmao:.

Well thats a HUGE assumption! I was thinking about barriers to keep the zombies out...:lmao:

What will the excuse be 6 months from now when nothing continues to happen?

I have a feeling that every natural disaster that occurs in the next 6 months will be a sign of the rapture to some people, instead of just the earth doing what it's always done.

What will the excuse be 6 months from now when nothing continues to happen?

Same one back in '00 and '01, and I assume in '07 and '08 (b/c in the '90s people I lived near only ever talked about the 7 years of the world ending)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter