So mad- job related

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
I work part time from home but have 30 hours vacation pay to use. Being a part timer they use your average hours to calculate hours paid for vacation. I took 3 V days this week and was paid 3 hours in total.Ive been averaging 5 hours a day for the past 3 months. My manager says it's an average but can't explain where 1 hour pay comes from. Working form home involves emails which is not the best way to communicate either. I really hate this job now- if they don't care about their employees, why should I want to give them my best? AM i expecting too much, should I be happy with one hour paid vacation time? Next week Im working 20 hours again. Maybe I should only do one hour's work to make up for the lost pay. And I've been back and forth with this with my manager for the past 2 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter