So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!pixiedust:

I surely will! :beach:

Oh, goodness, I can't believe it's that time already! Send some warmth up this way! We're supposed to be getting a nasty storm tonight into tomorrow - snow, rain, sleet. They keep changing the totals, but now we're kind of on the line of 4-7" and 6-10" (I'm located in a weird place...north of Boston, but not extremely north, so we're always on the line.) The morning commute is supposed to be horrible, so fingers are crossed!

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Nashville is very often on a rain/snow line, and most often, we get the rain.

When I first saw this, I was going to tell you to be very, very careful, but now I have seen your second post, and I am very happy for that. Safe and sound at home is a good place for you to be. ::yes::

I'm ashamed to admit how long it took me to realize that there was an 'O' at the beginning of opossum. :blush: :laughing:

Love the matching out fits all the girls are wearing! So precious.

Have a wonderful trip! pixiedust:

We should take a poll to see what parts of the country add the o on a regular basis. In Tennessee, the o is silent. :upsidedow

I got the text - no work for me tomorrow, woohoo! I was really hoping for this, because the superintendent screwed up pretty badly not calling off school during the last storm about a week and a half ago. Are you sending pixie dust already? :goodvibes

Happy, happy MeMom here. :thumbsup2 Enjoy your day! :)

:cool1: I love IT!!!!!

Have a great trip MeMom. I will be checking in as often as I can for a first hand peek at Flower and Garden.

I never did quote the pictures but a few comments:

That lion looks like he has "rock head" his Mane is a mess like he just woke. up. :rotfl2:

Bella looks like she could jump in that bin of cheetahs or leopards? and disappear.

I heard Mickey and Minnie to the Adventurers Post, Donald and Goofy or Maybe Daisy? to the dock area where Pooh and friends were and then Pooh and friends are going to Camp Mickey Minnie.

Have a blast and Travel safe!!!!

I will see what I can find out about the characters in AK on Thursday. It's looking like Wednesday will be a wet Flower & Garden day.

Oh, goodness, I can't believe it's that time already! Send some warmth up this way! We're supposed to be getting a nasty storm tonight into tomorrow - snow, rain, sleet. They keep changing the totals, but now we're kind of on the line of 4-7" and 6-10" (I'm located in a weird place...north of Boston, but not extremely north, so we're always on the line.) The morning commute is supposed to be horrible, so fingers are crossed!

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Yeah they are saying we may get a foot here in NH. I hope not!! UNH already cancelled for tomorrow & the snow has not even started yet! Be safe!

MeMom I wish a magical trip for you filled with laughter & sunshine. I am sure you will have a great time with your friend & cannot wait to hear all about it.

MeMom, Have a GREAT trip!! Take lots of pictures ::yes:: Eat lots of delicious food :mickeybar And soak up all the MAGIC of WDW!! pixiedust: Joan

Have a GREAT Trip! Can't wait to see pictures! Anita, Marc, and Harper seem to be having a great time. Relax and enjoy yourself! Before the end of the school year craziness begins.

Have fun Memom. I got two weeks intel are trip.

I will try to keep the place in good shape for you. :) Two weeks will fly by!

Yeah they are saying we may get a foot here in NH. I hope not!! UNH already cancelled for tomorrow & the snow has not even started yet! Be safe!

MeMom I wish a magical trip for you filled with laughter & sunshine. I am sure you will have a great time with your friend & cannot wait to hear all about it.

The older I get, the more I understand why retired northerners flee to Florida in the winter. As a kid, I thought it was interesting. As an adult, I see that it is a means of survival. :laughing:

I will have fun. There will be things I don't do, not having the girls with me, and there will be things I do do, not having the girls with me.

And this is where my second graders would snicker and say, "She said do do." :rotfl:

MeMom, Have a GREAT trip!! Take lots of pictures ::yes:: Eat lots of delicious food :mickeybar And soak up all the MAGIC of WDW!! pixiedust: Joan

Pictures: I have plenty of SD cards ready to go! :thumbsup2

Food: Anita and Marc picked up some sandwich stuff and salad and the food of the gods, ice cream, for me when they made their grocery run. I am stocking the suitcase with a few goodies and some cereal to help cut the food budget a bit, too, but I plan to eat some good Disney food, as well. That is one of the 'funnest' things about vacation. It would have been a lot better had I not just spent $300+ on my car. The trip budget kind of got shot by that. Bad timing. :crazy2: But, Kay and I can share some meals, and we will get our share of yummy Disney food. :goodvibes

Magic: I will soak up all of that that I can. I try to do that on every trip through the pictures, and then coming back and sharing and re-living them makes the months until the next trip happy.

Have a great trip!!!:cool1::banana::banana:

Thanks, Elena - I will do just that. I am looking forward to seeing the pretty flowers in Epcot first thing, if it is not pouring down rain when we get there.

Have a GREAT Trip! Can't wait to see pictures! Anita, Marc, and Harper seem to be having a great time. Relax and enjoy yourself! Before the end of the school year craziness begins.

Spring trips are just what a teacher needs to gear up for the last stretch of craziness at school! :thumbsup2

Anita is much happier now, since they were able to switch rooms. She was bummed about the smoke smell, and I didn't blame her a bit. As many times as they have stayed at Beach Club, they should get some degree of preference. I am glad they worked to get them something better.

Have a wonderful, magical safe trip!! Looking forward to seeing pictures :)

I had planned to see your dad Saturday morning with our non-hopper schedule. As of yesterday, Kay decided she wants to get a hopper, so we may see him Saturday instead. I'm not sure. It depends on what the rain is doing. I will text him and let him know.

Have a wonderful time with new and old friends, I hope you make alot of magical memo:goodvibesries.

I am excited about seeing lots of 'old' friends, for sure, and I hope I get to see Katie and Patrick for a minute. They are old friends/new castmembers. There is a chance I might see a few new friends this weekend, too. I am hoping to go to Lou Mongello's Meet of the Month on Sunday - not for the OZ movie, but afterward - and I hope to meet up with Michael, a FB friend who is a new Disney bus driver, and Mike, a podcaster, and most especially, I am hoping a very sweet friend of Trent's can come over at some time so I can meet her. She was one of his clients while he worked in Florida, and she brags about him all the time. I really would like to meet her in person.

Be safe traveling! We hope to see you this weekend!! The forecast is showing rain some but mostly sunny and high 70s. Perfect since it is going to snow here some tomorrow.;)

Be safe traveling! We hope to see you this weekend!! The forecast is showing rain some but mostly sunny and high 70s. Perfect since it is going to snow here some tomorrow.;)

If I had really thought about it and had the time and interest, I would have written down the forecast every day as we made it into the 10 day window. What a roller coaster ride forecasting is! One day may have had 10% this day and 30% the next, and then two days later it would show 0% and 60%. Then there is a website that compares three forecasts, and one day on that, there was everything from 0% to 74% on the same day! It's Florida. It's going to rain when it gets warm. It will be warmer than it is is here, and I will take the rain with the sunshine and be happy with it. I have some ponchos and my small WDW umbrella, so onward I go! ;) Safe travels to you guys, and I will see you soon!

Have a wonderful and magical trip!!! :goodvibes

Thank you very much for the good wishes. :) I am looking forward to it, but it is still nowhere near the excitement level I have when things are normal and Jill and the girls are going, too. I am going to have a good time, no doubt, so I am not complaining in any way, but I think the factor of not having them with me will tug on me a bit throughout the whole trip.

Good Morning everyone! We are lounging around this morning after again closing down the Magic Kingdom. We have found that everything Harper wants to ride is a walk on at night too, so we have opted for letting her sleep and just staying up late!:goodvibes
Oh yes, we are in a much better spot at the Beach Club. Our last villa was on the 2nd floor just next to the smoking area. All the smoke was wafting to our extra large balcony. The villa inside was so nice but as far as I was concerned the balcony was useless.
Now we are moved, 2nd floor again, we have the same balcony that stretches across all three doors, so it's quite long and we have a pool/canal view near the hot tub. Same exact lay out inside as well! It's all very nice!
Heading out today to see Flower and Garden. Looks like we might get some rain. Harper will be excited to be able to take her Minnie poncho!;)

The city I work in canceled school a little after eight last night! We're currently on the line of 4-8" and 6-10". I'm not even sure what it's doing right now - if it's snowing, raining, sleeting, or doing all three - but it's really sloppy out. :crazy2: You stay safe, too!

MeMom, have a great time! I look forward to any updates and hope you get to meet up with Katie and Patrick for a minute!

I forgot to say this in my last post, but HAVE A GREAT TRIP!! I will check in here for updates since I am not on anyone's Facebook! So exciting, you will have so much fun!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

And this is where my second graders would snicker and say, "She said do do." :rotfl:

:rotfl2: They so would, wouldn't they!! :rotfl2:

Have a GREAT trip! I'm sure you'll have a blast. Bring some allergy medicine if you have any problems with pollen, it's bad right now :crazy2:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter