So upset with Club Penquin(Adults only)

momtimesone

disney addict and mother of one
:sad2: A month ago I took my son into toy r us to get an idea of his likes for xmas and low and behold they had club penquin stuff there. He fell in love as he is a constant player. I decided to wait until After thankgiving to buy the toys as they had tons. Now There all sold out online and in stores and peaple are Ebaying the items for more then I would ever pay saying rare items and such. Unless I find the toys my son is gonna think the red suit guy failed on him. Can anyone give me advice on what I should do in this situation. Do I wait and see or break the bank for a couple of toys or maybe give him a gift card for toys r us telling him that peaple bought more toys then jolly man expected and we can go after the mad rush calms down. :confused3 :confused3 Help if you can

Thanks for the link but it just features the puffles I am looking for more stuff of the club penquin nature and every toys r us is sold out grrrr i will have to wait and see what happens and I guess keep looking.

Sorry to hear that. This is just a shot in the dark, but worked me for onetime. Have you contacted the Manager of a Toy-r-us, just to see if they have an inkling if it will be on a shipment to a store. If I recall, most shipments are made on a Tuesday.

I worked once for me and I extremely killed with kindness to benefit the "list" and my sanity. Good Luck to you and keep us posted.

I'm pretty sure I saw Club Penguin stuff at either Downtown Disney or Epcot's MouseGears this past weekend. You might want to give the merchandising number a call and see what they have and if they can help you: 407.363.6200 and they are open Mon-Fri 9-5, I don't remember the Saturday hours.

Good luck!

Update.... I got the Igloo today as I walked in my toysrus and someone was returning it right away I asked the manager about it and she said the Lady returned it because it was not what her granddaughter was into ( wrong toy)So I bought it whoo hooo:cool1: :cool1: Now on to search for more stuff Thanks for the tip about Tues at toys r us and Disney shopping I will be busy the next few weeks on a search. May you all waddle on if you play CP and thanks for the help

Thanks for the link but it just features the puffles I am looking for more stuff of the club penquin nature and every toys r us is sold out grrrr i will have to wait and see what happens and I guess keep looking.

Maybe the reasonable price on these increased the demand.

Visit the Toys R Us website. Here is a link to one of the action figures.There are more action figures on that page: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3159231

Several of the plush seem to be out of stock online, but this one is available: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3406210

Good luck!

I believe I saw some Club Penguin toys in my local Disney Store just after Thanksgiving - may want to check them out

Good Luck!!

We had this problem with my oldest son one year with Tickle Me Elmo, there was NOOOOO Way i was standing in line over night for this thing and i was not paying $600 on Ebay for it either!
We bought an Elmo gift card from Toys R Us and had the "Big red guy" write him a letter saying the elves worked REALLY hard but there were just not enough for every child. The elves are STILL workingreally hard to get them finished and we will take them to Toys R Us when they are done so all the children that missed out can have them too!
My son first of all thought getting a letter from Santa on christmas morning was the best thing since elmo....and he told everyone that would listen about the letter. ONE week later the stores had them in full stock and even on SALE! He told the cashier at TRU about the letter too lol she winked at us and said there seemed to have been LOTS of letters from santa this year! LOL
We did it 2 years ago with his Wii also, worked like a charm!

There are some for sale on Amazon.com and since it is not an auction site the prices are fixed and reasonable. Oh and I have shopped with them before, they are excellent to deal with! Good luck and Waddle On! :)

Ditto the Amazon suggestion.

Our Toys 'R' Us seems to have a lot of those toys; are there any other TRUs near you, or maybe a KB?

Thanks everyone these are all great Ideas I checked Amazon but the toys on there are marked up alot 30.00 for one of the toys and the orginal price of the toys are between $7-$10.00 so Then I went to KB and it turns out the only one selling the toys besides Disneyshopping are Toys r us. I went to another toys r us farther from my place and they had a little selection until I asked on of the store clerks. She took me to this tiny area amongst all other toys and low and behold was the one big Club penquin item he had asked for so now I have Rockhopper mix and match figure but sadly no other toys. Still looking for more mix and match figures and the rockhopper plush doll. I am gonna keep searching up until Christmas eve and then if still no luck I will do the idea with the letter from Santa. I have a feeling after x mas they wont be able to get rid of any overstock. Thanks everyone for helping me with this X-mas problem You all are my new favorite Dis elves :santa:

So now that it's after Christmas...did you come out ok with the CP merch? LOL

LimPopoPirate.gif
We have played CP since before Disney owned it and once I saw Webkinz then VMK merch, then thinking after Disney bought it out, was thinking where is all the merch!

Oh my goodness we walked into our TRUs and right smack in the front was a huge display of those cute little waddlers! LOL We did buy some, but wished I had bought more because of the sellout so quickly. I had also wished at the time that TRUs was the only store selling them! :o Then we found out the Disney Store sold them, but those too sold out quickly.

I managed to buy the penguins in the Bumblebee outfit & the soccer penguin and switched their clothes out because my CP penguin is black LOL and being i'm lilbumbles, my Lim Popo needed to be in that cute bee outfit! I also bought the little figurines and the purse, a black puffle, and a few other of the plush my girls wanted!

Then I did like you, thought i'll wait and surprise them with some stocking stuffers! Hah that was a joke! So... we did end up between 2 Disney Stores and 2 TRUs to be there at the right time and snag some pretty nice CP Merch! We did get the Elf & Santa Penguins all the puffles, a tshirt, the DS game, some of the books, and trading cards.

I'll post pics soon as I'm currently making a scrapbook page of Lim Popo like I did with my Mister Moomers!

Here is one....
IMG_0417.jpg

I have since painted her black to match my Lim Popo online :)

Yes all worked out well we ended up before Xmas having a club penquin ultimate guidebook ( Amazon) a Club penquin stow away adventures book ( Amazon) A puffle book(Toys r us ) Rockhopper mix and match figure, bubblebee/frankenstein mix and match figure, a reporter and shadow guy mix and match figure . Club penquin trading cards one pack and play igloo. These items I was able to get at 3 different toys r us the farthest store being an hr drive. It was so worth all the trouble he is still playing with the things and He has been a member of CP since it started way before Disney bought it. I took him to toys r us after xmas and they have all the stuffed dolls and such in stock now so he bought a soccer player and a black puffle. We entered all the codes and he is so very happy. Thanks for all your tips he was a very very happy boy and I was a relived mom. Please remind me next time a hot toy is out to buy it right there and then :rotfl2: . I hope everyone had a great holiday season and now I am back to planning our very first Disneyland trip this summer:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter