So we just discovered...

DahliaRW

DIS Veteran
That Pooh's HoneyPot ride is going to be down for refurb in September when we were planning on going to TDL. So, what do we do, add a day on Tokyo when it will be open! So excited to ride it! :cool1:

But a good reminder to check the refurb list. I'm amazed they have it out so far in advance, way better than DL in Anaheim!

All I can say is Pooh's Honey Hunt is the ONE ride that I refuse to miss on any visit to Tokyo Disney Land. I ahve ridden that ride over a hundred times now and love it more each time.

All I can say is Pooh's Honey Hunt is the ONE ride that I refuse to miss on any visit to Tokyo Disney Land. I ahve ridden that ride over a hundred times now and love it more each time.

I've heard this many times. It's the one reason I insisted my dh change our plans so we could ride it. It opens right before a weekend, so we're hanging around until Monday to avoid going to TDL on the weekend. It also made our lodging cheaper for that last night since it bumped us to a weekly rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter