So what's changed in 10 years??

sernarama

Earning My Ears
Folks, I'm so happy to be finally planning our return trip to WDW after 10 years! The last time we were there, it was pre- 9/11. I'm wondering what the biggest change will be? For those veteran DIS'ers who have been many times, maybe you can tell me what you think has changed in the past 10 years. I know the dining plan is new. We are staying off-site in our timeshare at Star Island. We stayed at Holiday Inn Family Suites our last trip, but our kids were small.

Now our family is DS 23, DSGF 22, DD19 and DD 13. DH and I are in our 40's. So since we are all practically grown up (hahaha!), I would love some advice from parents of teens. What do you do differently now than when your kids were small? Thanks.

I will get my little ticker thingy up as soon as I can figure out how, but were are going July 14-23. We will do a day or two at UNI as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter