So what's the consensus on the new 7 dwarfs attraction?

The wait is finally over. For those who have ridden, what do you think.

I enjoyed it and thought it was really cute. If you're going in the heat of the Florida summer it might be a good idea to book it for a nighttime fast pass as it was cool seeing it at that time of day (and cooler waiting in line). Definitely check it out and form your own opinion.

We have been on it 3 times during our visit. We have one boy who is not a coaster fan, but he loves this". Even rides it with his hands in the air during the drops. It's a great family ride. Be sure to get Fastpasses as no ride is worth 1.5 hours or longer waits.

..............agree with the previous 2 posters. I want to add it is a notch less intense and a bit shorter than BTMRR.

Can't wait to ride it! Sadly no FP for us. :( We plan on hitting it 1st thing Thursday morning after rope drop. :cool1::teacher:

When we rode it, MrsRustyScupper said, "And we waited all this time FOR THIS ???"

It is a mild "family coaster" for smaller children, sort of like a more elaborate Goofy's Barnstormer. It has never been promoted as anything but that. It's in Fantasyland after all. It was never going to be another Rock n Roller Coaster. Some people seem to be disappointed it's what its supposed to be instead of what they wanted it to be.

It's a cute ride. Here are some contradictions you might have to deal with as you pick when to ride:

*The coaster part is faster and more fun from the very back

*The "show" of the dark ride part is better from the very front

*The cottage scene can only really be seen at night

*The outdoor coaster part is better during the day

This ride is awesome! I got the chance to ride 6 times during my trip in late may. 1 soft opening standby, 2 soft opening FPs. 1 standby (70 min at 9:03 am), 2 FPs.

I think the imagineers hit a home run. This ride has it all! The thrills are mild, but the show scenes, landscaping and que are absolutely world class. This is one of those rides that will be entertaining guests for decades to come.

We were decidedly underwhelmed. Maybe because We have been watching it being built for 2 years? Maybe because the lines are sometimes 3 hours but we had a FP? Maybe because, despite the size of the space it seems to take up, it's a fairly short ride? Maybe because I wanted to see more dwarves? Or the Wicked Queen, not just the Hag? Maybe because I miss SW?

It's fun but I prefer the Little Mermaid ride.

It's a cute coaster for kids. I would ride it again as long as I didn't have to wait more than 15 minutes for it. Unlike the previous poster, I would rate it ahead of the Little Mermaid ride, which as an over-50 woman did nothing for me!

We had FastPasses for it, and honestly I was underwhelmed. No way, no way, should anyone wait over an hour for this. Honestly I would not wait over 30 minutes for it, but thats just me. The ride felt very anti-climactic, and was so quick (is it under 1 minute??). I could not believe the size of the lines of people on Standby. I swear people must be absolutely insane.

If you have to ride it, and dont have a FP+ for it then go in the evening. Lines will average around 60 minutes, and you wont have the sun baking you. I rode it to say I did it, but had waaay more fun on Splash Mountain. In the end its all a matter of taste, but just didnt think much of it.

If you suffer motion sickness it will get to you due to the constant quick turns, and the actual car you are in swinging left to right. Having said that it is very smooth, and amazingly quiet. If it wasnt for the people screaming you wouldnt even know it ran past you.

I agree with everything everyone has said..
I rode it on Weds evening and I had a fast pass.
The wait at that time was 140 minutes. It is a cute ride, fun, very pretty and colorful but it is short. The only way I would ride it again if I had a fast pass or the wait was 30 minutes or less.

Our kids enjoyed it - our adults in the group were totally underwhelmed. Too short for all that was put into it and all the trouble/wait to ride it. The cottage scene was already broken or at least not working when we rode Thursday afternoon. SW and Dopey weren't dancing and no sound was working.

The swaying of the cars is nice in that it make the ride less jerky than other "coasters", but overall I was disappointed at how short and unimaginative the ride was. Nothing that hasn't really been done before.

I've only been posting here since January, but so far I've never seen a consensus on anything. :)

(Closest has been number of positive responses to new parade at MK)

It's a kiddie coaster. I wan't expecting a major thrill ride but something more like BTMRR. THe rocking barrels were kind of fun though.

Since it is geared towards younger kids, it's not very Pooh friendly. I was very, very uncomfortable while riding. It wasn't really the seat but the bar that pulls down hurt my legs.

It's a kiddie coaster. I wan't expecting a major thrill ride but something more like BTMRR. THe rocking barrels were kind of fun though.

Since it is geared towards younger kids, it's not very Pooh friendly. I was very, very uncomfortable while riding. It wasn't really the seat but the bar that pulls down hurt my legs.

YES!!! Those seats TINY and uncomfortable!

We just got back from DW yesterday, and we rode it on...Thursday, I think? It was an extended family trip, and the consensus was a thumbs-up! A lot smoother than BTMRR, but it seemed a bit shorter, maybe? The theming was cute.

That said, the wait times I saw were insaaaaane. I wouldn't do it without a FP, because even right after rope drop, waits quickly climbed into triple digits. We headed into Adventureland & Frontierland at opening instead and rode almost all the rides as a walk-on because everyone went to Fantasyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter