So What's YOUR favorite Disney Ride?!

My favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The last time I went to WDW, I went on it 7 times, but I wanted to go more :)

If you get to Big Thunder Mountain right during the Parade and Fireworks show the crowd is down to nothing and you can ride in over and over and over again. You can ride it 7 times a night this way.

1. Rockin Roller Coaster
  2. Big Thunder Mountain
  3. Journey into the Imagination with Figment:figment:
  4. Tower of Terror
  5. Expedition Everest
  6. Mission Space
I could go on but that would be as long and as boring for you as the Hall of Presidents is to me. (Bet you can guess what's at the end of my list)

Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror
Rockin Roller Coaster
Space Mountain
Toy Story Mania
Captain EO
Journey Into the Imagination With Figment :figment:

Splash Mountain (I remember going on this in 2006 with Stephanie,I want to go back on it again!)
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad(my mom and I ride this like 5 times when we're in Disney!)
Space Mountain(LOVE IT!)
Toy Story Mania(LOVEEE IT!)
Tower of Terror(I love it,except the scary music makes me jump XD)
Rockin Rollercoaster Staring Aerosmith(I was scared the first time I went on it,but I had the best time of my life!)
Journey Into Imagination w/ Figment(I always dragged my family into seeing Figment ^^)
Haunted Mansion(A classic. My first time was in 2010,now I love it!)
Pirates Of The Caribbean(A classic! Never miss it! My mom and I went on it first when we were there in 2010!)
Jungle Cruise(A never miss! The jokes are never old!)
Great Movie Ride(Always go on!)
Teacups(So much fun! Especially seeing the mouse pop out of the teacup!)
It's A Small World(You'll never too old for IASW!)
Buzz Lightyear(I love Buzz!)
Dinorama (I remember mom and I went on this in 2010,it was so much fun!)

-Test Track
-Mission: Space
-It's a Small World
-TTA
-Carousel of Progress

I don't think that the Art of Animation counts as a ride, but it's one of my favorite attractions. :artist:

I don't think I can pick a favorite, so here's my top five

Soarin
Rocking Roller Coaster
Toy Story Mania
Ellen's Energy Adventure
The Great Movie Ride

1) Haunted Mansion - I used to tell everyone that when I grew up I was going to work there!

2) Dinosaur - rode it last year and it is a very close second to Haunted Mansion

3) Soarin - I like the wind and the smell of oranges.

4) Tomorrowland Transit Authority - the peoplemover might seem lame, but it is a perfect way to rest and there is never a line

As for 'cuddle' rides - Being parents, these have changed some over the years...

It's a Small World - we put the kids in front of us and watching their reactions always makes me smile and appreciate what a great husband I have.

Impressions de France - not a ride but a great movie with a nice soundtrack. Who doesn't feel romantic after seeing French scenary. Afterward go share a pastry and a couple of glasses of wine!

1. Spaceship earth: I feel like I'm floating every time I ride it
2. Space Mountain: I love the drops and twists, but I mostly like the wait to get on the ride! I love the beautiful music they play. My user name is even the name of the music!

I can't pick one! so here are my favorites:

-Soarin'
-Space Mountain
-Tower of Terror
-Rockin' Roller Coaster
-Haunted Mansion
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
-Splash Mountain
-Test Track
-Expedition Everest
-Kali River Rapids

I have a lot more but i cant really think right now

My favorite has to be Thunder mountain,
but I love Splash Mountain, Test Track, and the Jungle Cruise, you gotta love the cheesy jokes!

I love Spaceship Earth! Me and my to cousins went to WDW back in October and we rode literally 20 times!

That would have to be Space Mountain, than Everst, than Splash Mountain, than The Tower Of Terror.

Pirates, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Snow White's Scary Adventures, the future TLM ride (I can already tell), Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough, Space Mountain, HM (& Haunted Holiday)

-Tower of Terror :thumbsup2
-Expedition Everest:woohoo:
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
-Space Mountain (so not scary anymore but so funny if you start screaming before the thing has even set of just for the reaction of the blokes behind. heehee):lmao:
-Dinosaur (This broke down once when we were on it right before the bit where the T-Rex thing comes out at you from the right hand side, but it was still like rocking from side to side. Me and my sister almost wet ourselves.):scared1:
-Rockin' Roller coaster
-it's not exactly a ride, but i love Philar Magicpopcorn::
-Plus pretty much all of the water rides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter