So, would you pay for an official Disney Dining Buddy?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Just throwing the question out to the masses would you pay for a notification when a reservation clears up in an official Disney Capacity?

Yes, I'd pay extra for it. Especially if it was a gurantee I'd be willing to pay $20-30 to secure a reservation, but I will waste money to make my vacation what I want it to be :) I'd also pay for more fp and have paid for a vip tour to make the vacation more enjoyable.

No way! First all of disney already has way too much of my money. Mostly I wouldn't do it because planning, despite however tedious, especially now with ffp is still half of the fun. I love the thrill of a score. It's exciting when you have been looking for a reside forever and after looking 15 times a day you find it.

No! I already pay enough money and have the time/determination to find ADRs myself. No way am I forking over more money.

let me say first off I love WDW, my family has gone almost every year since 1996... Maybe a little cynical here, and with all Dis has done to enhance the guest experience lately.... When they see these companies making money this way I can see the suits going there's money to be made here.... So now at 180 days reservations seem even harder to get, but for $5 or $10 a reservation you can go to "Disney Dining Pal" and get those hard to get reservations!!!! Hope I am completely wrong.... But it really seems to be all about money now....

I wouldn't pay for a reservation, unless that amount acts as a credit on the meal for the same price. If it didn't credit me, then forget it no way Jose because then it's not a reservation, it's a cover charge.

No. I think the whole notion is ridiculous. I pay a fortune to stay CL and use the IPO to help with ADR's, another small fortune dining at signature/character/"no way would anyone pay those prices for those meals in the real world" restaurants. If anything, Disney should implement a free service that does the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter