Soarin' Ride After Refurbishment - What's It Like?

scrappinginontario

Soarin' reopened today!! WOOT!!!

Have you had the opportunity to ride it? Where the changes to the existing theaters noticeable? What was the new theater like? Has the queue changed? Is it interactive?

LOL! So many questions! Basically living vicariously through those who are there now and excited to hear about this ride after the refurbishment. Excited to see Soarin' Around the World after it opens June 17th and hoping I like the new sound track (assuming it's a new track) as I LOVED the old one!!

where online?? Could anyone provide a link?

Thank you scrapping....I did try to google but really nothing came up....I will try again with your exact words.

Queue still looks bad, better than before, but still one of the worst at WDW.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wdwnt/status/736217246603874306

https://mobile.twitter.com/wdwnt/status/736211414789029888

2epm4nd.png

Thank you CAS239 ....I don't have a twitter account. Old school granny here, but I saw the pictures on the WDW magic website. Next, I will wait patiently for someone to post a video on youtube. Thanks again.

Sounds good!

Last edited:
Soarin' reopened today!! WOOT!!!

Have you had the opportunity to ride it?

I was on the very first flight in the new theater-the new laser projection is AMAZING!!!!

It is INCREDIBLY sharp.

It is a completely different experience in comparison to the old film.

It was so exciting-when we left the theater,about 20 Disney management CMs were clapping for us as we walked by.:)

hoping we can RD next Saturday (June 4th) as that is our planned recommendation EPCOT park day

OK well just changed our 915am TT FP to 900am Soarin and will RD TT instead!!

Totally disagree with the poster who said it was still bad. We went into theater C and it was flawless. The colors are brighter, not a single imperfection and the scents were outstanding. We were on the side in the third row. Worst row in my opinion. Not anymore. It was perfect!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter