Soccer Team needs a name

cinlee3

<font color=green>I peeked at the presents one Chr
DD will be on an a U5 team with six girls. Since I volunteered to coach, I get to pick the team colors and team name.

DD has been talking for a year about her soccer team and that they will wear orange. She wants the name of course to be the "Tiggers".

Well, that may be cute at 4 but these teams stay together for a while and I don't think they will want to be stuck with that name at 10-11 years old.

I could use your help in coming up with a good name for a girls soccer team -- thanks.

Where are you from? Sometimes the names have to fit together. Here are some from our area ....

Thunder
Strikers
Warriors
Blizzard
Lynx

Here are DD's other ideas - Tinkerbells or Cinderellas - can you tell she is a Disney fan.

Keep the ideas coming - please

Thanks!!!

Okay - this is pretty bad - I keep responding to my own post.

I guess I was too embarrassed to post this at first, but here is my idea for a name.

Since she likes orange --- I thought they could be called Crush -- as in Orange Crush. that way they could be orange and blue, instead of orange and black like Halloween. And I won't do orange and white because I don't think any player should ever wear white shorts (when it rains you can see the flowers on their panties).

Okay, I said it. Is that stupid or what do you think. Please be honest:eek:

I think you should worry about getting the ball into the net.. :)

Can you change the name as they get older? DS's team was the Strikers for years. Then they were Mayhem for about a week before changing to the Chaos.

The little girls have awful names like Lady Bugs.

DD was on the Force.

How about Flame or Fire. Could still use orange.

Last season my daughters team (they were green) picked two names. They called themsleves Poison Ivy during games and Stinky Lizards (yes all 7 Y/Ogirls) during practice...

my dh coached girls for over 15 years he always liked ROWDIES or lady strikers,he coached from 6 year olds through high school. Derinda

My son's last soccer team was the Banana Slugs! :rolleyes: It really makes you invision a speedy team doesn't it! Very INTIMIDATING too :rolleyes: ! All the names you have so far would be waaaay better than that! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter