Sockless in crocs?

ticktock

<font color=darkorchid>I'm more of a Georgian girl
Ok I haven't been following the croc phenomenon so I don't know. Does wearing crocs without socks make your feet sweat? Do you get blisters? I can't find any hard wearing sandels (gardening, WDW,hiking,beach,etc) that I like this year and I can't stand wearing socks in the summer, any ideas? TIA.

As long as you get the right size big and roomy no problems with/without socks. Also great for by the pool. And I never had them slip off on any rides.

:banana: have fun

I never wear socks with my Caymans and sometimes my feet do sweat, but it's not bothersome. I just bought a pair of Mary Janes and will probably never wear the Caymans again. I love the MJs.

If you want a sandal, check out Crocs Cleo. It is very light & totally comfortable.

Crocs are made to be worn without socks. The only ones my feet sweat in are the one without holes.

You can spray your foot with spray on deoderant or with a spray on athlete's foot spray. This gives you a little traction and will help your feet stay not as stinky even if they do sweat.

Crocs are made to be worn without socks. The only ones my feet sweat in are the one without holes.

Same here. I asked for a pair w/o holes for Christmas thinking they would be great for the winter.....WRONG!!!!! Myt feet sweat in them so bad, then freeze because they are wet. Big mistake, stick with the holey ones and you'll do fine with or without socks!:thumbsup2

I think they look even goofier, if that's possible, with socks on. You'll be fine sockless.

I have no problem for about 4 hours of Disney with sockless crocs. After that, my feet start to hurt because of all those little bumps. So I just wore mine for half a day; usually the half that involved water rides!

My ds 13 has fairly sweaty feet. Crocs are amazing in that with all the air holes, his feet didn't stink. On the other hand, he wore them so much at Disney that he started to make the plastic tacky, and the bottoms of his feet were black from the black crocs. Eep!

Remember that crocs aren't supposed to be close fitting like a sneaker, and you should be fine going sockless!

NHWX

I'm making a stand for the Sock People! :yay: Actually, I go both ways. :ssst: Crocs with socks are extremely comfortable plus I feel I need the socks in a work setting.

I wear my crocs with socks. :teeth:

My 2 year olds wear their's with socks, too. When they first got their's I didn't put socks on with them, but I was noticing that they would have some serious black gunk under their toenails. :crazy2: Socks take care of that problem. :)

I never wear socks here at home. I did wear them when I was visiting MA last week and hated the feeling. I MUCH perfer sockless

I wear socks in winter and go without in summer. When I was at Disney last February, I wore the no-see-um kind of socks because it was the first time I was wearing Crocs at Disney and I was afraid I'd get blisters without. I felt more than a little geeky, but I saw lots of other people wearing them with socks, too. Now I've been wearing mine without socks for a month already and I don't plan to wear socks at Disney next month, although I'll probably stick a pair of the no-see-ums in my backpack for insurance! Mine have never gotten stinky, but my friend washed her Crocs in the sink with Dawn dishwashing soap and said that got the stink out! (She never wears socks with hers).

I wear those little Peds socks with mine. I love how comfortable they are with socks, and I don't care if I look dorky...the comfort is worth the risk of dorkiness.

I wear mine both ways, but if I'm going to be wearing them for lots of walking, I always wear socks because the bumps on the bottom make my feet really sore. My feet don't sweat in them either way. I prefer to wear them smaller so they do fit like a sneaker, and socks also help my toenails from catching on the inside of the croc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter