Pepsi or coke?

• Pepsi

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Coke

Votes: 58 69.9%

• Total voters
diet Coke, no Pepsi

I do also like diet Dr Pepper diet Cherry Dr Pepper and diet Cherry 7-Up

I don't drink soda, because my now 80 yr old father is what I refer to as a Pepsiholic.

Funny story though.

He flew F4s and then F16s for the USAF and is not a drinker of alcohol.

Anyway, during his tours in Vietnam (4 of them) he said the only thing to really drink was Liquor, Beer or Pepsi and Coke.

Coke came in tin cans and he said they always had rust on the top from coming by ship.

But...Pepsi came in aluminum cans.

So, he drank Pepsi and a lot of it.

As a kid, we'd all head to grocery store when 2 liters were on sale for like 69 cents each. Limit 4 per person. So the entire family would get 4 2-liters each.

We had a Fridge in the garage that was only Pepsi. LOL To this day, he always has a Pepsi with him.

Anyway, that's my why I don't drink sodas story :)

I enjoy a nice ice cold diet caffeine free coke when I want a soda. I do not care for the taste of Diet Pepsi, but will drink it if desperate enough for a soda while away from home.

Coke. Always thought Pepsi tastes too sweet like it has way more sugar then necessary. Don't care for any of the Diet versions for either brand since they seem to taste like something is missing or have a weird chemical taste. Usually after more research they find whatever they replace the sugar with to make the Diet versions turns out to be worse for you than the sugar it replaced.

Most places now serve either Coke or Pepsi products, but not both. While that makes sense for them, I usually have to find something else to drink if they only have Pepsi products.

I don't drink either, but if I had to pick it would be coke. Just a few sips is more than enough for me though, it's so sugary. If I have a soda, it's usually ginger ale on an airplane. If I'm at a restaurant and having something besides water, beer, or wine, it's probably unsweetened iced tea.

Whatever brand is cheapest, which usually isn't Coke or Pepsi.
I grew up with Shasta Cola. If I were to buy based on what I like the taste of best, RC Cola and Great Value Dr. Thunder would be my picks.
Currently in my fridge, Pepsi, Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Dr. Pepper, Dr. Thunder and Starry.

I prefer Coke over Pepsi, but will drink both. Whatever is offered is fine with me.

I don't drink soda, because my now 80 yr old father is what I refer to as a Pepsiholic.

Funny story though.

He flew F4s and then F16s for the USAF and is not a drinker of alcohol.

Anyway, during his tours in Vietnam (4 of them) he said the only thing to really drink was Liquor, Beer or Pepsi and Coke.

Coke came in tin cans and he said they always had rust on the top from coming by ship.

But...Pepsi came in aluminum cans.

So, he drank Pepsi and a lot of it.

As a kid, we'd all head to grocery store when 2 liters were on sale for like 69 cents each. Limit 4 per person. So the entire family would get 4 2-liters each.

We had a Fridge in the garage that was only Pepsi. LOL To this day, he always has a Pepsi with him.

Anyway, that's my why I don't drink sodas story :)
LOL this was my Aunt when she was alive. She would buy it whenever on sale in whatever form, cans, bottles. Her garage was full of the stuff. Her car too, LOL

I have always preferred Coke. Rarely drink soda these days, but my favorite now is Coke Zero. I can tolerate regular Pepsi, but don’t like Diet Pepsi at all.

Anyone else remember the Pepsi Challenge?
I participated in this on my college campus, and picked Coke. I could easily tell them apart. When Coke came out with New Coke, I believe they were trying to make it more Pepsi-like, and of course that was a major fail. :rolleyes:

Either is fine for me. I do like Caffeine Free Coke Zero. It has that more bitter Classic Coke taste.

I used to drink Coke products. I did give up soda but if I ever drink one again, it will be a Coke product. I do taste the difference.

Your poll needs a 'none of the above' response! I don't drink soda either, just tonic water and ginger beer in my cocktails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter