Soft openings in the New Fantasy land

I wasnt really excited about all the Fantasyland expansion except for the Mine Ride but these pics have got me stoked!

It is amazing MK finally got as nice a Dumbo as DL has had for over a decade.

It is amazing MK finally got as nice a Dumbo as DL has had for over a decade.

really?

amazing?....it seems like we have the bar set so low for the "upgrades" at WDW now that there's no way Disney can actually come in under it...

Which was probably their strategy all along...formulated with a revenue report, slide rule, and fancy algebra

and i know you're kidding...but sadly, many will actually think that Amazing is a good description...right before they hit the giftshop

Thanks for the links to the updates. The last photo in the first one was particularly helpful, showing that Disney hasn't modified the paint scheme on the water tank at the train station. It's still in its blue and white stripe form, which dates back to the construction of Toontown and was designed then to make the tank replicate the look of a fair tent.

I have a selfish reason to have noticed that little detail; our holiday Disney model monorail and train setup includes a replica of that tank, painted years ago in the "Toontown" scheme. I'm hoping it doesn't change as part of the refurb, so hubby (who is obsessed with "prototype accuracy") doesn't end up spending hours repainting it!

Hey Buddy,

Nice Pics......... :dance3::woohoo::woohoo:

It let me remember all the good time that I spent in DW. :happytv::woohoo:I loved all the pics. Thanks for sharing them.....:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter