Soft Sided coolers in the room

elgerber

DIS Veteran
Hi,

For our last trip, we had Netgrocer deliver our food, and stopped on the way from the airport and bought a foam cooler, milk and water. This time we are not arriving until 7 pm and I would like to skip the stop. My question is, those of you that have brought and used softsided coolers, are they water tight when the ice starts to melt? We lined our foam cooler with a bag because it was cracked, but that wouldn't work as well with a zippered cooler.

Thanks!

Erika

We bought one at Costco last year. It has a zip-out liner (to make for easier cleaning in case of spills, I guess!), and was definitely water-tight. It holds 24 cans, and we used it as a carry-on for souvenirs on our way home. :)

We used one last year that we bought at Target. We put the ice in ziplocs and it did not leak at all. Putting the ice in bags also made it easier to replace..which we did each morning. DH and kids did this while I finshed getting ready and straightening up the room. the softsided cooler was the perfect solution to keeping things cold.

WE bought 2 at Sears,one was a 12 pack colapsable cooler bag,and the other one was large enough to hold 4 gallons of milk! and it has wheels and a pull up handle[like airport luggage] they both have the zipout liner!! and they weren't too expensive,either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter