softball cheers

-once there was a little froggy who sat upon a log he ruted(sp) for the other team who had no sense at all he fell into water bust his little head when he came back up this is what he said go go go go you mighty team name fight fight fight fight you mighty team name win win win win you mighty team name go fight win and he said it agian he siad go go go go you might team name fight fight fight fight you mighty team name win win win win you mighty team name go fight win and that is the end

- nacho nacho ball you can't hit it if its nacho ball

-holy cow the ball went foul mooove it over

-i see a hole out there i see a hole out i see a h-o-l-e hole out there

-i see a gap and someones going shopping

-evrywhere we go (everywhere we go) people want to know (people want to know ) who we are (who we are) soo we tell them (soo we tell them)we are the ______ (we are the _____)the mighty mighty__________ (the might might _________) woo ahh oh yeh wooo ahhhh oh yeh

-Yo my name is _______and you know what i got (what do you got) i got a team thats hotter than hot ( how hot is hot) gradslams and homeruns too (uh huh huh) i can hit the ball like ______ can do ((repeat saying))

-pitcher got a wedge go wedge go

-We don't play with Barbie Dolls
We don't play with Barbie Dolls.
We just play with bats and balls.
We don't drink no lemonade.
We just drink our gatorade.
We don't wear no mini-skirts.
We just wear our softball shorts and shirts.
Count down 1,2---3,4
Let's score lots more

here is a some our team uses

*My name is ___ (rock the boat) i'm feeling fine (rock the boat) you mess with me (rock the boat) an' i'll blow your mind (rock the boat) i said bang bang choo choo train wind me up and i'll do my thing i know karate i know kung foo you mess with me i'll mess you*
that's my team's favorite cheer.

*pump pump pump it up! (pump pump pump it up) pump that [team name's] spirit up! (pump that [team name's] spirit up!) keep keep keep it up! (keep keep keep it up!) keep that [team name's] spirit up! (keep that [team name's] spirit up) pump pump keep keep pump keep it up! (pump pump keep keep pump keep it up) keep keep pump pump keep pump it up! (keep keep pump pump keep pump it up!)*

*[person up to bat] (send it) send it (over) send it (deep) person up to bat] (send it) send it (over) send it (deep)*

*we want a rally rally rally rally rally! we want a rally!*

*Engine engine number 1 hit that ball and run run run!*

*Engine engine number 4 hit that ball so we can score!*

*Engine engine number 5 and make that outfield dive!*

there are a bunch at eteamz.com under fastpitch softball. it's also fun to make up personal team cheers. we do that a lot!!!

-Bang, Bang choo choo train, wind me up an I'll do my thing, no peanut butter, no reeses cups, mess with me and I'll kick your butt

-We want a single just a little single, s-i-n-g-l-e single, single, single. We want a double just a little double d-o-u-b-l-e double, double, doube. We want a triple just a little triple, t-r-i-p-l-e triple, triple triple. We want a home run just a little home run, H-o, H-o-m, H-o-m-e-r-u-n, Homerun, homerun, homeruuun, Go _______(whatever your team's name is)

-Down by the river (Down by the river) Took a little walk (took a little walk)Met up with your team (met up with your team) and had a little talk(and had a little talk) threw you in the river (threw you in the river) and hung you out to dry (and hung you out to dry) we can beat your team (we can beat your team)any old time (any old time)

those are the ones we used to sing...then they banned songs from my league, saying they were unsportsmanlike

My favorite, the one used for me

She may be little, she may be small, but she can really bust that ball. Bust (clap clap) Bust that ball (Clap Clap) Bust, bust, bust, bust that ball go ____ (insert name)

F-O-U-L Foul Ball, sha na na, F-O-U-L Foul Ball sha na na

You got a piece of it, but we want all of it (in low voice) You got a piece of it but we want all of it.

I love cheers

1-2-3-4 Come on pitcher, walk some more.
^I wouldn't use that one though, the other team did that one and had our pitcher in tears.

G-o-o-d E-y-e Good eye Good eye Good eye!!!
^And that one's just annoying.

if they hit it too high-
too high kill the birds poor birds (funeral music)- stupid
if they hit it low-
too low kill the worms poor worms (funeral music)- stupid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter