SOG/Contemporary ??

DG-12

Mouseketeer
I have two questions that I know someone here can answer
1) If you are staying at SOG (CR) are your room keys and tickets all on one pass?
2)Can you give the resort your card and have everything charged back to your room? (Like at a normal resort?)
Thank You,
Dana

If you want to pay Disney prices for your park passes, you can do that upon check-in (I think).
There is no separate check in area for SoG guests. Everyone uses the same reception area.
So, if you don't have passes- and you want to pay the military price for them; you'd want to go to the SoG shop in the North Garden wing on the 3rd floor.

The answer to the room key/charge card is yes. We do that when we go, and it's just a matter of telling the desk clerk what you want to do. They'll take the charge card that you want to apply it against and freeze a portion of your available credit.

It might sound confusing, but hopefully you'll get the idea.
Let me know if I can clarify anything for you.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks Flower!
I do understand what you are saying- when you go to the MWR/SOG ticket area can they just add them to your room keys or do you have to carry paper tickets (not a big deal- but I loved only carrying my room key/ticket/charge card around last time)
Thanks,
Dana

Unfortunately, they can't add it to your room key.

That's why you'd have to decide if you want to pay Disney ticket prices (and have it added to the room key) or Military prices and have a ticket.

We don't have a choice.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks Flower!!!
I think I'll carry the ticket around- instead of paying Disney prices
Thanks,
Dana

There you go!!

It might not be a whole lot of extra money, but more than enough to have a meal (or two) for free with the savings!!

Have Fun!!

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Flower-
The difference between Disney tickets and military tickets pays for another night at CR (almost)
Thanks
Dana

Have you stayed at CR through SOG? What is it like? Should I make any requests? I already asked for a bay view but there were none available.
Thanks,
Dana

Hi Dana- (That's my sister's name!!)

Yes, we've stayed there in May and June.
In May we had a 3rd floor room with 2 queens and a convertible sofa.
In June we had a King bed and a convertible sofa. The King came with a parking lot/Tower view (my DH prefers Kings). The double queen room had a tennis court/bay view (mostly bay view).
We were offered a bay view in May- DH declined.

The Contemporary does the refillable mug thing- so if your trip is longer than a weekend, and your family lives on coffee/soda- these might be a good buy.

Have a great trip! Should I ask when you're going?

;) ;)

Flower,
Thank you! I am interested in how you got the king bed room. I called and asked to request the king bed today but the person on the phone kind of discouraged it. He kept telling me how limited king beds were. Do you think I should just call back tomorrow and request a king bed? Or is there a specific room? We are going in March- (crossing our fingers that with Easter late it won't be too mobbed) and there is only my dh and myself.
Thanks,
Dana

You sound like us!!

DH just asked when he checked us in, and the clerk gave him a choice of a double queen room with a 'view' or a king room with a 'parking lot view'.
If you do call tomorrow to request a king room, of course they can't guarantee it, but it can be noted as a 'preference'. That always helps- and if nothing is available..... well SoG doesn't have any!!
We'll be there in March too!

I hope this helps...

:p :p :p

Flower
We'll be on the lookout for the lime green ribbons around the CR!!! I can't wait until March!!
Dana

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!!

I wear mine on my belly bag (that's what I call a fanny pack).

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter