• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOLD - 165 Polynesian Points - $18.00 a point Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin Martin

Earning My Ears
165 Polynesian points available for reservations starting on or after April 1st. They are for rent at a rate of $18 per point.

These would be perfect to take your family to the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening in Fall of 2019!

Payment methods: Zelle is preferred. Will also accept paypal, but renter will cover all paypal fees in addition to rental cost. Paypal is currently charging 2.9% plus 30 cents per transaction; approximately 54 cents per point.

Half (50%) of the total rental cost is due at the time of booking. A rental agreement will also need to be signed and returned. Both the payment and signed rental agreement must be received within 48 hours. If either is missing, then the reservation will be cancelled and any funds paid will be forfeited. The remaining half (50%) of the total rental cost is due in 30 days. If it is not paid by the due date, then the reservation will be cancelled and any funds paid will be forfeited. All bookings are final and non-refundable. Member will do their best to accommodate changes if needed but cannot guarantee results. Member will also help secure Magical Express upon request.

If interested, PM the following details so we can check availability:

# of Adults
# of Children (Ages 3 - 17)
# of Infants (Ages 0 - 2)
Travel Dates
Room Type
Preferred Resort
If you are open to staying at other Resorts if your Preferred Resort is not available.

Please reach out with any questions!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Definately. Let's check availability. What room type and how many guests? Feel free to PM me
Great!
I am looking for an additional 131 one time use points transferred to use towards an extra night of an existing reservation.

Great!
I am looking for an additional 131 one time use points transferred to use towards an extra night of an existing reservation.
Tried to PM you, but there was an error. If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

The points I have listed are a combination of banked, regular, and borrowed points since we have a small contract and won't be going to Disney for a while. I did some research on transferring points and I don't think I would have enough points to do the transfer you are wanting. According to the transfer rules, "Banked or borrowed Vacation Points, as well as Reservation Points, may not be transferred."

My use year is April. I currently have 49 points banked from 2018, 58 points available for 2019, and another 58 points available for 2020. Hence, the total of 165 points for vacations starting on or after April 1st, 2019.

If I'm understanding the rules correctly, the most I could transfer is 58 points. However, I could rent you the points and reserve the room for you. Then you can call DVC and have them link the 2 reservation numbers so that they know to put you in a room for the entire duration so you don't have to switch rooms. Is that something that you would be interested in? Let me know.

Thanks,
Erin

Hi Erin -

Thank you for all of the research. (I was wondering where the PM function was! This is the first time I am using the Disboard)

I have modified my reservation nights so that you can rent Aug 1st at the Polynesian Bungalow for me (160 points) and then we will link the reservations.
Sound good?

That will work! Use that link to get your 10 posts so the PM function will be available to you so we can work out the logistics of payment and booking details. This thread is very public and everyone can see it so it's not good to share personal information on it.

I am interested in using 131 points from November 2-9 at the poly in a studio. 2 adults, 2 kids. Are these still available?

165 Polynesian points available for reservations starting on or after April 1st. They are for rent at a rate of $18 per point.

These would be perfect to take your family to the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening in Fall of 2019!

Payment methods: Zelle is preferred. Will also accept paypal, but renter will cover all paypal fees in addition to rental cost. Paypal is currently charging 2.9% plus 30 cents per transaction; approximately 54 cents per point.

Half (50%) of the total rental cost is due at the time of booking. A rental agreement will also need to be signed and returned. Both the payment and signed rental agreement must be received within 48 hours. If either is missing, then the reservation will be cancelled and any funds paid will be forfeited. The remaining half (50%) of the total rental cost is due in 30 days. If it is not paid by the due date, then the reservation will be cancelled and any funds paid will be forfeited. All bookings are final and non-refundable. Member will do their best to accommodate changes if needed but cannot guarantee results. Member will also help secure Magical Express upon request.

If interested, PM the following details so we can check availability:

# of Adults
# of Children (Ages 3 - 17)
# of Infants (Ages 0 - 2)
Travel Dates
Room Type
Preferred Resort
If you are open to staying at other Resorts if your Preferred Resort is not available.

Please reach out with any questions!

Thank you!
I

I am interested in using 131 points from November 2-9 at the poly in a studio. 2 adults, 2 kids. Are these still available?

Tried to PM you, but there was an error. If you want to use the PM system, you need to have at least 10 posts. Use this link to get those up https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

The points are still technically available but I have a verbal agreement with another party to rent them to them. There is no signed contract yet. If that falls through, then I'll let you know.

I went ahead and checked availability and the standard view studio is not available for the night of Nov 7th. It is available for check in 11/2 with check out 11/7 (92 points total) and then 11/8 and after.

However, there is a lake view studio that is available for your full dates of check in 11/2 with check out 11/9. That is a total of 153 points. Does either of those work for you?

Thanks,
Erin

Hi Erin -

Thank you for all of the research. (I was wondering where the PM function was! This is the first time I am using the Disboard)

I have modified my reservation nights so that you can rent Aug 1st at the Polynesian Bungalow for me (160 points) and then we will link the reservations.
Sound good?

Carrie - have you gotten your PM function to work yet? I have a few other parties asking to rent the points so I don't want to delay.

Hi! I think this is #10 so hope I can PM you now as I am still interested in the 160 pts! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter