• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOLD - 225 SSR June Use Year Points for rent - may have more available after 24thJanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be interested in a one bedroom (3 adults one child 14) for the week of June 17-23, 2012. Preference would be in the following order:

BLT standard view
SSR
BCV
BWV
VWL

If your points are still available could you check availability at the DVC resorts for us? Thanks.

Checking availability with member Services and will get back to you via PM!

Looking for 269 - 380 points for OKW, May 20 - May 26 or 30. Do you have any left?
Thanks!
Cheryl

Hi.

I was looking to rent either 224 or 248 points for a 1 Bedroom Unit at
BLT (standard view or lake view) arriving
Feb 25, 2012 and departing March 2, 2012. Are your points still available?

Thank you.
Michael

Looking for a point transfer of all your 225 points if still available. Willing to pay $10 pp. Please PM or contact me if none of the above goes through.

We have 225 points available to rent. These are Saratoga Springs Home Resort points so we can book at SSR up to 11 months in advance or any other resort within the 7 month window.

Due to DVC imposing restrictions on making third party bookings ( we cannot make anymore than 3 bookings for other people in any one year) we are looking to rent these points in as few transactions as possible. We are looking for $11 a point but will reduce this to $10 a point for anyone wanting to rent 200 points or more in one go. We can make more points available if needed.

We have rented out points before. We are UK based so there may be a slight delay in responding to posts/PM's but please bear with us. We have 2 US residents DisBoarders who have done business with us before and are happy to provide references.:goodvibes
Hello, do you still have points available? We are interested in 206 points for AK Feb 5-10 2012. Many thanks, Becky

Hi, I assume that your points have gone now, but if not I would be interested in either a transfer of all of your points or a booking of a standard view studio at BWV from the 10th to the 25th of May 2012. I too am UK based so communication would be easy.

Please PM me if you still have availability

Kind Regards,
Hayley

Hi,
I am looking for a points transfer to a DVC account. I need up to 60 points. We are booked for SSR in August, but I am looking to replace some points that are being borrowed from next year.

Thanks!
Danielle

Hi, I assume that your points have gone now, but if not I would be interested in either a transfer of all of your points or a booking of a standard view studio at BWV from the 10th to the 25th of May 2012. I too am UK based so communication would be easy.

Please PM me if you still have availability

Kind Regards,
Hayley

PM'd you

Hi,
I am looking for a points transfer to a DVC account. I need up to 60 points. We are booked for SSR in August, but I am looking to replace some points that are being borrowed from next year.

Thanks!
Danielle

Hi,

I am still interested in a points transfer of up to 60 points. If you have any leftover, please let me know.

Thanks!
Danielle
617-571-5374 (can't PM yet...sorry!)

Will lwt you know whether I have any left to transfer once I have done the main trade.

Regards

Sarah

Hi,

I am still interested in a points transfer of up to 60 points. If you have any leftover, please let me know.

Thanks!
Danielle
617-571-5374 (can't PM yet...sorry!)

Thank you everyone for an overwhelming response. We have transferred all 225 points now, but may have some left for rent once we have made our own booking for August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter