Sold out, any hopes?

klk77

Mouseketeer
once a race is sold out, is there any chance that spots will open? My mom decided she'd like to race the 10k once they'd sold out for January 2018. She won't want to buy a package from any travel companies, so that isn't an option.

Thanks

once a race is sold out, is there any chance that spots will open? My mom decided she'd like to race the 10k once they'd sold out for January 2018. She won't want to buy a package from any travel companies, so that isn't an option.

Thanks

I'd think that sold out is sold out. You could call and see if there's a waitlist, but even at this point, it might be rather long (if there even is such a thing as a waitlist for a running event).

Other than trying through a travel agent or through a charity there isn't much hope. 5K and 10K's rarely if ever open back up. Usually its only the halfs and full that do that.

Running for Charity is a good option. Kellsie's Hope doesn't require too much of an investment and she's running for a great cause!

Charity or Travel Agents are the only options. Check the registration page on runDisney.com for this race weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter