Sold out...shop disney

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
I went on shopDisney to buy something for our Halloween costumes and it is now sold out :( Do things ever come back in stock once they are sold out? On several fronts I am having bad Disney luck today.

Feel free to move this if this is the wrong thread.

Did you click to see if it shows as available in stores? I ran into that a lot on my trip. I would see something and it would say sold out, then I would click on the map button, and find it in the stores.

There are people who advertise as personal shoppers and will go to the parks to buy things. I have never done that, but if it’s something critical for your costume it is an option.

What I wanted was sold out ( a hat) and I bought it on ebay, cheaper than the original. Be sure to always look for free shipping.

EVER? Yes.

What you are looking for, in particular, and within the timeframe you need... nobody knows.
It is a kids darth vader tee shirt with a cape. It is available in bigger sizes but not xsmall small or medium. I looked elsewhere online and so far found it one other place for more money and it is a company I have not heard of. I did not find it on ebay or amazon.

There was a Disney purse that I really wanted for $98 on Shop Disney, but it sold out. On Amazon, they jacked up the price to over $200 in some cases. It makes me sick when people buy up merchandise then sell it for a ridiculous profit.

Fortunately, I found it in stores in MK paying $98.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter