• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo day and family trip... two, two, two reports in ONE!

I think the guy just lost his mind for a second. There was quite a line forming behind me. Though I have heard of TSA agents purposely doing it, even though their website info states quite clearly that parents will NOT be separated from children. I was thankful the lady behind me spoke up right then to remind me of my barrette, b/c I didn't want to have to say more than what I did, which was pretty much "my son is with me, his father is over there, we can't both be away from him at the same time".

Other than that one moment, the folks at LAX have been very kind to me, on our way back on this trip and the way back on my so cal trip.

Things like that make me so grateful that we live close enough to drive. I hate to drive anywhere as a general rule. I walk to the store whenever I can and DH Scotty rides his bike to work. We do drive for things like that. I wish public transportation was better here. We have to drive almost as far as San Francisco to take BART to go there making it almost a redundancy for us but I love BART.

Someday we'll just take the train down and it will be good. But if the 3 of us go, if we want a sleeper we have to get the family sleeper, and that's $$$$.

I like being on a track. Plane...no track. Car...no track. Train, ahhhh, track.

A thread on the main forum reminded me of something I forgot to mention!

This wasn't something the guys got to see, but while rushing to get popcorn before the Pixar Play Parade, and doing something else that I don't remember, I saw Push! It was really fun and funny to watch.

And I tried REALLY hard to find his voice, but I could NOT find the person. No one with a messenger bag, no one just leaning somewhere, hand suspiciously near mouth. No one! Except for me, and if I'm the voice of Push I wish someone would send me my paychecks!!!!

And that officially ends my trip report(s). Hope it was useful!

A thread on the main forum reminded me of something I forgot to mention!

This wasn't something the guys got to see, but while rushing to get popcorn before the Pixar Play Parade, and doing something else that I don't remember, I saw Push! It was really fun and funny to watch.

And I tried REALLY hard to find his voice, but I could NOT find the person. No one with a messenger bag, no one just leaning somewhere, hand suspiciously near mouth. No one! Except for me, and if I'm the voice of Push I wish someone would send me my paychecks!!!!

And that officially ends my trip report(s). Hope it was useful!

I wanna see Push. And yes, I have enjoyed your trip report and I can hardly wait for the next one.:goodvibes

Molly, are you going to do your own Trip Report (on this thread or any others) for the upcoming Ladies Trip? What about for your next DLR trip after that?

Molly -- I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your trip (and pre-trip) reports. Until my next trip . . . whenever that may be . . . I know I can live out my Disney trip fantasies through you. (Ooooooo, that sounds a bit creepy, but you know what I mean!) :upsidedow

Finally, got to read your TR. Loved it! I've been away from the boards for a very long time so I missed out on a lot. Glad to be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter