• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo Fireworks Dessert Party?

Bethmsu

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the MK Wishes dessert party solo? How was it? Can you book just one person? Any infor would be great!

Thanks

Has anyone done the MK Wishes dessert party solo? How was it? Can you book just one person? Any infor would be great!

Thanks

YES YOU CAN!! I just booked mine for May and I can't wait. Just like any other reservation you can go solo on this. you get your own table setting just like everyone else (don't forget to take the setting card with you). so make your reservation, get your camera ready and enjoy some awesome desserts! you can't really see the parade but you have a good view of the fireworks.

I am booked for a solo in june and cant wait. Being alone doesnt bother me at all.

I went solo last May, it was great. Had a table to myself right up front, so make sure you book early. The desserts were very good, and it was soooo nice to be able to relax and watch Tinkerbelle fly over you and enjoy Wishes from a nice seat (not on the ground, next to a garbage can or with a tree blocking half the view, lol) with a cup of coffee. You will enjoys.:banana::banana:

I have done it solo. It is pretty awesome. The solo tables are put right in the front. I did the keys to the kingdom tour earlier that day so you learn little tricks about Tinkerbell's flight that made it that much more fun.

I also did it with my mom in September but this trip I will not because the DBF is not a big dessert fan. Oh well.

You will have a great time. Just be warned. They start picking up desserts during the fireworks. So if you want to just relax while the crowds empty out, put some desserts aside.

Thanks

I did the Wishes dessert party solo last October. What I liked was that I didn't have to worry about anyone else taking my chair if I got up for food. Like a PP, my table was right near the front and I enjoyed it.

126.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter