Some booking questions

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
so, another trip to plan! Need some advises. Please help.
Looking for my favorite time end of Marchh or begining of April. avoiding Easter (when is it in 2015?).

Current offer is 2 nights free. as I want to avoid weekend, 4 night stay seems ok. so I get what around 50% off?
DS1 will be 9 and this offer is combined only with kids up to 7 stay & play for free, so the price goes way up from what I paid for my trips having 12year olds offer.

I have these options in mind:

- wait for another offer. Tempted to book 5 or more night stay... I know, weekends are mad.. but still, more time in magic!
- book this offer only for me and DS2, buy AP for DS1 and add him to the room.
- book the offer for 3 of us.

Also, will DLP be having any festivals like this year? Any rumors?
there are no all flights included for April. Cheap fare flights have confirmed ones up to the end of March.So, againg - book and risk having no idea of flights or wait...

It looks like the swing into spring festival will be back next year. but I don't think it will start until April. I loved it this year!
I would probably get an AP for your eldest. you'll get all the discounts on food and souviners too :)
And stay offsite for the first/last night to make use of your 5 full days.

jillrobinson said:
I've just received the Leger brochure for 2015 and they're offering under kids go free Jan-March and I've checked the T's and C's, kids = under 12 on date of return and this website also has the offer showing.

http://www.visitdlandparis.com/disney-offers/kids-under-12.htm

Does this suggest dlp will bring the offer back?

official site only gives under 7's. checked different country sites, same thing.
if I get a god offer there's no point booking offsite. last time I paid 89 eur for Kyriad and SF was 90eur.

I wonder if a new deal comes up for my
dates.

Here are prices and I'm not happy with it. I booked SF 6 night stay same dates for 3 persons for 550eur, now 4 night stay is 628eur for 3 of us and 472eur for 2 of us. Looking at this I'd rather wait for another deal.

There's usually a 40% off / kids under 12 free offer at the end of August. This has always covered the winter period and ends somewhere in March. Might be interesting to wait for that?

There's usually a 40% off / kids under 12 free offer at the end of August. This has always covered the winter period and ends somewhere in March. Might be interesting to wait for that?

I decided to wait.I was ready to book but after checking last years prices, I'm not willing to pay this much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter