Some dining questions on Magic-Western

goodfaerie

DIS Veteran
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a big difference in menus between the Eastern and Western cruises?

How early on day one can I get reservations to Palo--particularly re: the Brunch and the High Tea--and is tea still with Wendy Darling? Do people still have to wait until 2:00, or does it all start as soon as boarding begins?

How many people can dine together at Palo?

Many thanks

Goodfaerie

Originally posted by goodfaerie

How early on day one can I get reservations to Palo--particularly re: the Brunch and the High Tea--and is tea still with Wendy Darling?
Goodfaerie

You can make your Palo reservations as soon as you board the ship, which is usually around 12pm.....You'll need to go to Rockin' Bar D, deck 3 forward, to make them.....when we did the High Tea, we did not see Wendy........Andy

I believe that the menus are the same on the eastern and western cruises. There is the Mexicallifra....ous buffet that is set up (on deck 9 I think) in the evening either going to or from Cozamel. Did not go to that because we had just finished dinner (late seating). Couldn't eat another bite::yes::

We didn't see Wendy at High Tea. I think she is just at the children's tea, it's called Tea with Wendy and it's on the 7-day cruises. If you have little girls they will like it, although it is quite short. We have been on both the Eastern and Western cruises and the menus seemed the same except on Tropicalifragilistic. . . and Mexicalifragilistic. . . night. You can check out the menus on Dave's dcltribute.com site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter