Some ideas for exchanging

goofygirl

DIS Veteran
anyone interested in exchanging any of these type of items?

these could be Disney themed or "your city" themed
mugs
keychains
magnets
pins

OR:
calendars (2003 calandars are out already)
minature books
bumper stickers
Bath and Body works (or something similar)

Hey can we exchange kitties? I would love to be Catsrule's person...lol

Seriously though it is about time to plan for the ornament exchange isn't it. Chris are you doing it again this year?

Hey if were exchanging cats Simba IS MINE!!!!!!!!!:teeth:

Blaze and Skye aren't up for exchange! ;)

I'd do a keychain one or the mug one or calendars. :)

:bounce: You mean I could get rid of... errr... exchange my cats!!! I'm all for that ;)

I'm not good at picking things but most of those sound good to me :)

Key chains and/or mugs....or anything.
I've become an EXCHANGE-AHOLIC!! I don't care what i tis!! :D

This exchanging stuff sounds fun! I'm in for anything..............what about refrigerator magnets? Iknew someone once that did a dish towel exchange too.

Simba has got to be mine because I have his "wife" here with me, her name is Cairo and she misses her Simba! Besides I also have a framed picture of the one and only Simba on my computer desk.

How about a Christmas dish towel exchange or maybe a favorite Christmas recipe exchange?

I'm in on the mug exchange. DW said I can't buy any more for myself.:( :( :(
But if one of you bought me one then that would be OKAY.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Steve

I am going to be doing the ornament exchange this year (at least I think anyway) and Bouncy has come up with an idea for another type of Christmas exchange also. But this won't even start being organized until the beginning of October.

I'm game for a keyring exchange!!!! I have several from my town actually already!!!!

Hey I got an idea.....

AN ANTENNA TOPPER EXCHANGE!!!!! ROFL (i'm just kidding)

Key chains & Bath & Body sounds good...:o

I had thought of asking about a Calendar exchange..........so I'd be interested in that one........Mugs would cost a packet to mail out from Down Under.

Anything relatively light weight is fine with me........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter