Some ideas please!

katy621

DH & I have saved up $6,000.00 for hopefully an 8 day - 7 night with 6 day single park tickets. We want to stay at POR, spend maybe splurge on 2 nice restaurants, the rest with kids meals (cheaper). Is this doable? Any suggestions? Thanks!

DH & I have saved up $6,000.00 for hopefully an 8 day - 7 night with 6 day single park tickets. We want to stay at POR, spend maybe splurge on 2 nice restaurants, the rest with kids meals (cheaper). Is this doable? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Well, let's see!
2 tickets from undercover tourist at $394 each (4 day tickets with 2 days for free special) = $788
Seven nights at POR booked at ebates in late May for 3% cash back and using a 15% off coupon = $1947. (get $58.41 in cash back after your trip)
Two nice dinners, say at Capa and Jiko = (2 apps, 2 entrees, split a dessert and 2 wines) $375
19 additional meals at $45 x7 each breakfast, $50 x 7 each lunch and $75 x 5 each dinner and snacks 8 x $20 = $315 + $350 + $375 + $160 = $1200
Souvenirs (2 pins and 1 Tee) = $75
Rental car for the week = $235
Gas and tolls = $42

That all comes to: $4662
Pay for everything except your undercover tourist tickets using Disney gift cards you bought at Sam's at a 5% discount = $3874 x .05% = $193.70 savings using those discounted cards gets you down to $3680, add back the undercover tickets and subtract the cash back and you'll spend around $4409.89

Well I'm not as detailed as @Hisgirl but DH & I could definitely do a nice trip at that length but we do hoppers and do more then 2 QS (and we eat our QS off adult menu). You should be able to have a great trip with your budget.

Oh and we don't do a car, just take Disney transportation everywhere. Maybe add in a few Ubers (about $50).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter