• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some people are so gross!

Last Friday on the bus from ASMu to Disney Springs I witnessed a GROWN MAN with his hands inside his pants the whole bus ride. There was no mistaking what was happening. He was serious and the flexing muscles indicated he was committed. His GF next to him was totally oblivious.

This is just plan old disgusting! I would have had to complain to the bus driver. If I had my grandchildren with me I would have been flipping out! How gross can you get? This definitely sounds like a pervert to me!

Last Friday on the bus from ASMu to Disney Springs I witnessed a GROWN MAN with his hands inside his pants the whole bus ride. There was no mistaking what was happening. He was serious and the flexing muscles indicated he was committed. His GF next to him was totally oblivious.

This is plan old disgusting and he should have been turned in and kicked out of WDW for such behavior in a public place. If I had been there and had my grandchildren with me I would have been flipping out!

let's face it, when you think about it, public pools really can be kind of gross (hot tubs even worse)
My son is a CFO’d lifeguard, he maintains the pumps and chemicals for Government pools and aquatic features, and he hates pools, calls them cesspools!

let's face it, when you think about it, public pools really can be kind of gross (hot tubs even worse)

My son is a CFO’d lifeguard, he maintains the pumps and chemicals for Government pools and aquatic features, and he hates pools, calls them cesspools!

This may be true about public pools but I still like to see what's "bumping" into me when I'm the water. Just sayin...

So we were at the Jambo House pool today having an awesome time when I notice a lady sitting on the edge of the pool (you know how they have a ledge that goes around the perimeter). She was sitting on the side with her foot up on the ledge clipping her toenails while she was yapping on the phone! After she clipped a nail, she rinsed the clipper off in the pool and went on to the next toe. She was so casual about it, just chatting an clipping, it was crazy!

We didn't complain or confront the lady, we're not really the type to do either. We just vocalized how disgusting we thought it was loud enough for plenty of people in the area to hear it. I'd never want to put some kid lifeguard in a position to have to address an issue like this plus I'm sure half the people there pee in the pool.

It's not something that ruined our day, sometimes you just have to laugh at how ridiculous some people are.
This reminded me that I once shared a hotel room with a 12 year old girl and her mother. The 12 year old sat on the edge of her bed and chewed on her own toenails. I never experienced a scene so disgusting. Her mother never said a word, as if this was a perfectly normal thing to do. This happened 25 years ago and I had suppressed it from my memory until you brought up your pool side trauma.

a woman clipping toenails at the pool is gross.A man pleasuring himself on a public bus in Disney world is a crime.
The police should have been called.
That is a potential sexual attacker or pedophile.

I have to assume there were children on the bus ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter