some positives

mommy2ash

<font color=deeppink>Has a Pooh pushin' Ash<br><fo
ok so i realise my last post was all negative. despite the first three days not being what i had hoped for we did have three great days where i went into disney overdrive :lmao: we met loads of characters. ash was really into the fuzzys this time round and got a bit shy in front of the face characters. we went to the princess meal which was wonderful. i was stuffed when i left and so was ash. the princesses were all lovely except for aurora who was a bit rude. ash was really shy and i said ash look its sleeping beauty talk to her. ash went over to her and said look the mice are over there. aurora then said ugh fine, which i thought was quite rude to a two year old. we had a great time meeting up with emma and kyra and i only wish we spent more time with them. kyra is even more cute in real life, she is a great little girl, you should be very proud of her emma!!! we did cafe mickey three days in a row. yes a bit of overkill :rotfl: i just wanted to make it up to ash and thats where she wanted to eat. she did eat all her food there and had great fun with the fuzzys. we didnt actually do loads of rides this time round. in fact on wednesday we only went on buzz once, that was all. ashleigh was more aware of everything this time. a lot of the rides scared her, snow white, pinnochio, potc, pm. although she did say she would do them once a day which she did. here are a few pics before i start my tr

disneylandparisnov09part1061.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1113.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1344.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1233.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part2166.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part2131.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part2093.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part2033.jpg

yeah i took loads. if i flick through them quickly i can see sully moving lol

What lovely photos :goodvibes I'm glad you're starting to feel more positive :hug:

Looking forward to the TR. :)

just abit about your 'negative' post before...I think its GOOD people write them....we have to live in the real world you know....sorry just wanted to say that!!!!lol...its good to get a look at both sides of disney!!!!!;)

anyway back to the post in question...what a wee cutie of a daughter you have..and check out those dresses..absolutely gorgeous!!! xxxxx

Glad you had some positives from your trip. Love the photos & I look forward to your TR:goodvibes

Oh so glad to hear that despite the earlier issues you still had a great time. Your little girl is gorgeous and such lovely dresses - Looking forward to reading your trip report and seeing some more photos. :banana::banana:

Lovely photos, glad to know that you were able to not let the hotel fiasco totally destroy your trip. :goodvibes

Glad to hear there were some good points too. Your photos are lovely & so is Ash. Sorry to hear she was more wary on this trip. My DD2 is, I think, the same age as Ash (Natasha turns 3 next month) & I hope she doesn't take any dislikes to anything. They take funny notions at that age. I am going to stay clear of Snow White, Pinocchio, the dragon, PM & any villians as much as I can. Looking forward to the trip report.

Glad to hear there were some good points too. Your photos are lovely & so is Ash. Sorry to hear she was more wary on this trip. My DD2 is, I think, the same age as Ash (Natasha turns 3 next month) & I hope she doesn't take any dislikes to anything. They take funny notions at that age. I am going to stay clear of Snow White, Pinocchio, the dragon, PM & any villians as much as I can. Looking forward to the trip report.

I agree, when Kyra was 3 she had no fear of trying anything...now she is scared of most rides in DLP such as Snow White and BTM and POTC. Its weird how one minute they are up for anything then suddenly they are not anymore.

Ash is beautiful, her dresses are lovely.
its hard sometimes to see the good points initially, especially when you've had a few low points. pics are fab. cant wait to read your TR

jack sparrows a looker isnt he! yum!

Great photos and I am glad that as a whole you enjoyed the trip.

I'm glad you and Ash still managed to have a great time, despite the Santa Fe disappointment. :goodvibes

just abit about your 'negative' post before...I think its GOOD people write them....we have to live in the real world you know....sorry just wanted to say that!!!!lol...its good to get a look at both sides of disney!!!!!;)

So true! :)

awww what fab pics :love:

so glad you managed to enjoy and have some happy pics / memories after the whole hotel saga! :(

x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter