Some really BAD pictures of my 1st designs!

4mickeyfans

I teach in WDW!
Well...I thought I'd wait until after the trip to post pics but I'm just so happy with how everything turned out that I wanted to share :teeth:

First, I have to say how incredibly generous people on this board are. Second, I am known to be quite creative myself, but I really can't take any of the credit here...NONE of the designs are originally mine...just tweaked a little :goodvibes

I truly hope I've given credit where credit is due and if not, please contact me and I will gladly ammend this post.

Lastly, I apologize in advance for the quality of what you're about to see. I tried to post links of the actual designs but Photobucket wouldn't take .sig files (from PrintShop) so I quickly snapped a few pictures to give you the idea.

Here we go...

This is a picture of the door magnets I'll be using on our cruise next week. At the top is my lime green DISBOARDS shout-out (I can't believe I just used that "word" :rotfl2: ) along with my Mardi Gras magnets. Along with a "Laissez les bons temps rouler" loaned to me from triplefigs, I found another image to use online and then added Mardi Gras Stitch and Quasimodo (thanks for the idea Julia!) holding purple, green, and gold Mickey balloons.
disneycruisedoormagnets.jpg

Next is an autograph mat I just made last night. I used the "Bubble Mickey Cruise" design from julia & nick's mom, Kate, and added our info at the bottom along with 3-d beach scenes...
autographmat.jpg

Now for the shirts...
This first shirt, Disney Dreams, is a design I used on both sleepshirts and pillowcases to be autographed onboard. While I put all these images together, the idea came to me from someone on this board that had a "Disney Dreams" with Sleeping Beauty on it and little dream clouds. I sure wish I could give credit but I honestly can't remember where I saw it...if it was your design, thanks for the inspiration :worship:
disneydreams.jpg

Here is a shirt I made for both DS and DD...
kidsgreent-shirt.jpg

Special thanks to alanapapa - for e-mailing me and taking the time to send the image for this design...again, I cannot say how thoughtful people on the DIS, especially DDA, can be :sunny:

This next shirt is our group theme shirt - I made one for each of the 13 kids in our Mardi Gras Krewe :jester:
mardigrasshirt.jpg

My favorite shirt is not my artwork - just images I found on the web - but I did the sayings :teeth: Here's the front...
cruiset-shirtfront.jpg

here's the back...
cruiset-shirtback.jpg

I am now working on an "Aging Princesses" design - see my other post - but I think I'll call it quits after that...you know, now, I think I REALLY need that vacation :rotfl:

These are great! I wish that I had a magnetic door at WDW after seeing these!

Marla,
Those look fantastic. I hope you have a great trip. You are very welcome for the picture, I am just trying to repay some of the help and friendship I have received here on this forum and the Cruise Forum. :disrocks:

Looks fantastic! Hope you win best decorated door on the cruise. Have fun!

Great job! My sons name is Grant so I like them ALOT for that reason but I love the one with Mickey dreaming and all the dream bubbles! Great Creativity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter