Some videos of Reilly's first trip on July 4th...

Colson39

Ft. Wilderness or bust!
I was only able to get 2 videos uploaded cause the other ones are too long and I'll need to edit them first, these two were short enough to upload...lol.

Here is Reilly in his Mickey glasses:

And here is Mommy and Reilly in the MK, with our "We know what it's like in the Florida summer" stroller...lol:

Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks to you guys I now know I can upload video to Photobucket, if it wasn't for the DIS I never would have known :thumbsup2

Cute!! Thanks for sharing! I'm pretty sure, in that second video, that I distinctly heard Reilly say, "You promised me Mickey! Where's Mickey?" And, it seemed he was getting a little upset about it! I hope you came through on your promise!

Cute!! Thanks for sharing! I'm pretty sure, in that second video, that I distinctly heard Reilly say, "You promised me Mickey! Where's Mickey?" And, it seemed he was getting a little upset about it! I hope you came through on your promise!

I think I heard that too :rotfl2:

He is so ADORABLE!!!

What a cutie!! I love the mickey glasses, they are awesome! I love when babies have glasses on and are trying to figure out what is on their face.:lmao: We use to do it to our kids all the time! I can just picture you have a few too many Kungalooshes and walking around the fort with the glasses.:rotfl:

I love the fan idea for the stroller. I think I could use one of those for me!

No....no.... he distinctly said.... "BEER! BEER!!" Daddy forgot to warn him that you can't get a beer in the MK.:lmao:

Edit to add: Dude.... ya gotta work on your panning technique!!!

Yea, that was just me running around, I'm actually normally much more steady. I think. Actually, I probably stink at it...heh.

Oh, and you can always sneak in a little airplane bottle of vodka and drop it into your raspberry lemonade slushy at the MK....lol ;) I remember when I was about 23 or 24, me and my girlfriend at the time snuck a bottle of champagne into the park and were pouring it into all of our drinks. Ahh, those were the days....lol.

P.S. Don't ever sneak champagne in. We had the worst headache by the afternoon, ugh.

Ok, I just got back from visiting my BF who just had a baby and I need to get her that fan. Where did you get it? What a great idea!

I am pretty sure I heard him say "get me a mickey ice cream, I am gonna wreck this onesie"

Yes I did, I went to Cooper City High, in fact, both of us did. Do I know you? I'll send you a PM :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter