"Somebody's Getting Married"

WDWBride04/19/2010

Mouseketeer
I know I've seen somewhere on here that someone else used this song at some point during their wedding. I tried doing a search, but it didn't show up, so I'm here to ask you all. :) Does anyone have this (and really the whole Muppets Take Manhattan soundtrack) in some format they could send me? I can't find it anywhere, but I know since someone used it before, it must be possible to get, lol. Thanks in advance! :)

I was looking for the song He'll make me Happy to use during my wedding but I couldn't find an instrumental version of it anywhere and I ddint want the words. I did however when I was searching that you can buy the cd on Amanzon if that helps you.

I'm thinking about using that as my processional!! Still need to ask the violinist I hired if she can learn it or knows it.

I was looking for the song He'll make me Happy to use during my wedding but I couldn't find an instrumental version of it anywhere and I ddint want the words. I did however when I was searching that you can buy the cd on Amanzon if that helps you.

I couldn't find it on Amazon. It was listed more than once, but it said unavailable next to it. :\

I'm thinking about using that as my processional!! Still need to ask the violinist I hired if she can learn it or knows it.

Haha, I want it for the prelude/seating, lol. We're planning on having a violinist too, but I want the words for that song. :)

Okay, am I just blind, or is it not there? I see "He'll Make Me Happy", which is great, cuz I want that one too, but I don't see "Somebody's Getting Married", lol.

YAY I am glad you found what you were looking for. If you weren't able to find it my DF has the soundtrack, I could have had him email me the songs and then I could send them to you but seems you are all set!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter