Someone asked about Wedding Ears head band at WDW..

lwestwise

Mouseketeer
Just back and I checked in the parks, at Grand Floridian, Downtown Disney and every where in between. None that I could find. I did find headband ears with veil's but they were princes type veils and all colors. I am so sorry. I know you have your heart set on it. I hope someone finds them for you.
Linda

I called Disneyland Mail Order yesterday and got a pair sent to me. She said they had one left in the store, but would be getting more in.

The number was 1-800-362-4533.

They cost $29.95 (including shipping).

If you're actually in the Disneyland area you can find the Bridal Ears at the main shop at Disney's California Adventure or both hat stores in Disneyland. (One on the right side of Main Street, the other in Fantasyland).

Hope this helps!

Elissa "just got my ears this past weekend"

While it may be easier to order off the web it looks like it would be cheaper to call the Disneyland number directly as the $30 they charge includes shipping and the web site appears to charge shipping on top of the $30 they charge.

Thanks for the phone #. I was going to order from mouseshoppe, but called first. I got BOTH the headband and the groom ears for only $39.95. It would have been $53 from mouseshoppe.

Thanks again!
Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter