someone is purposly rating our contest photos a 1!!

I totally agree minie_meese. This is supposed to be fun, not cut throat :rotfl:

By the way, your troll pic just cracks me up!!!!! :lmao:

Have to say I concur with the supposed to be fun comments. Let's try to remember what makes this community great and support each other. Plus, if this gets to be too much work and hassle for the Podcast crew, they're not going to do it again.

minie_meese your comments on the Cinderella photo made my day! We love that picture at our house and it's just so nice to have someone say nice things about it as well. I love the pictures of your girls, especially the one with them in front of the Narnia set, they are so adorable!!

There have been some really nice comments about my photos, wish I could take full credit for them but the credit goes to my husband and father for having such a great eye and of course to my children for being so darn cute!

What really makes me crazy about this whole rating system is that these people are making these comments about our children and I don't know about any other mom, that makes me nuts!!! Maybe I am just way too sensitive, and now I know why I don't enter these kinds of contests. Believe me I will never do it again.

Your picture is a great example of something that helps bring back some truly amazing memories - when I saw your picture the first time, my first thought was, wow, someone could have taken the same picture of my husband and me 4 months ago at that spot - you look how we felt. I would have been thrilled to have someone capture that moment as I am sure you were. So what that it is not an Ansel Adams quality photo - it is a priceless vacation memory. Sure, I'd love to have professional quality and a priceless vacation memory in every picture I take, but if I had to choose one or the other, I'd pick the memory every time. Thanks for sharing yours.

I'm glad to hear the ratings aren't going to be the sole decision on the top 5 from WebmasterCorey because it's clearing not what are the best photos but who knows the most people that get the top ratings.
Because you can clearly see the same people voting for the most popular while those voters rate others lower.
Personally I think each Pod Cast member should be assigned 1 catagory, they then pick their 5 favorites in that catagory. And the others pick the top photo for the catagory.
Then as a group they pick the overall #1.
That way people can download the photos they want and rate with honesty and then any winners will be chosen fairly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter