Someone please help me with ET rates!!!! UPDATE

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
Ok, calling all experts... I've been waiting for ET rates for my Aug 04 trip. I'm looking for Aug. 14, 15, 16.... can't get ET rates for the 14th or 15th only the 16th!! Does that sound right? Should I call back and see what other kind of rates are available? I'm so confused! Someone help me!

I called again this morning and was able to get the 15, 16, 17 of Aug for $134.00 + tax at HRH so I'm happy. Now I'm gonna have to see what I can do about my ressies at the Dolphin before HRH. I need to add another night there, I have ET rate of $147, hopefully I'll be able to get the 14th also.

BTW, I made 4 phone calls trying to get those ET rates for HRH :rolleyes:

I would definately keep calling back. Last night when I called, there were no ent. rates available for my dates in May. Tonight I called and the Hard Rock showed up with ent. rates. So I think all the dates are not loaded into the system yet Maybe they release a little at a time? I would give it a few days and definately call again.

I just jumped on the bandwagon. Called 1-800-LOEWS11 and got HRH 5/28-6/1 for 192.00 1st and 2nd night and 162.00 for 3rd and 4th. RPH was available for 168.00 and 144.00 for the same dates. I booked now and will watch for promos and other disc. These prices make last years deals at 125.00 look fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter