Someone Please Unplug My Computer

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
HELP!!!

I'm Addicted to DIS.

I know I should clean my house.
I know it's 5:30 and I haven't even started dinner.
I know I should take my son to the potty, but I can't.

The DIS won't let me.

My husband is ready to commit me because I told him the tag fairy paid me a visit.

Somebody, unplug my PC.

No way should you unplag the computer!!

Your house will always be there to clean.....when your 100 or so.

Dinner? How about take out or sandwiches?

However, you GOTTA take your son potty :)

Too late -

Just found out the hard way. Should've taken him potty.

:jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

This is a visit from the Dis Security Patrol. Slowly step away from your computer with your hands up. After taking your son to the potty and starting supper, you may, if you wish, rejoin us here on the Dis. :p ;) :p

LOL Lizzie clean him up and come back!

Originally posted by snuggles
This is a visit from the Dis Security Patrol. Slowly step away from your computer with your hands up. After taking your son to the potty and starting supper, you may, if you wish, rejoin us here on the Dis. :p ;) :p

Ahh,

Just ordered a Pizza.

Too funny.

Well, then, you have taken care of two of the 3 things on your list. I don't think cleaning should EVER, EVER be on the list because it is always on the list no matter what. Therefore, cleaning should never be considered as a thing to do.

So, if you take cleaning off the list (since it should never have been on the list) then you can cross off 100% of your items.

I think the DIS is good for you. How many times can you cross off all your itmes?

Originally posted by jamsmom
Well, then, you have taken care of two of the 3 things on your list. I don't think cleaning should EVER, EVER be on the list because it is always on the list no matter what. Therefore, cleaning should never be considered as a thing to do.

So, if you take cleaning off the list (since it should never have been on the list) then you can cross off 100% of your items.

I think the DIS is good for you. How many times can you cross off all your itmes?

Jamsmom,

I like your thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter