Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.

macraven

Proud Redhead
Homies.......

come one, come all....

time to move to the new place so start packing up.
come early and pick the best room and view in the new house!

Everyone is welcome to join us at anytime.
just jump in and start posting.

the thread is like Seinfeld, always Something About Nothing.

we only have one rule in the thread:
Play Nice

get to know other disers on the Dark Side.
talk about your day in the park, your cat, yourself, your kids, your car repairs, favorite food, your trip plans, car insurance, weather, diet, laundry, job, parental units, neighbors, movies, tv show, etc............what ever is on your mind.

but lets not talk about snow.....

we just like to have fun and talk..

it is now december 13, 2013 and we are open for business........

now lets see which homie will be the first to post in our new place.

Hey.......love my new room.....just perfect.........
Loving the new space you created mac........
Catch you all later.......off out shopping :)

Did you win mac......for who would be first to post???

I made it to our new home...the moving van was slow this morning due to the cold weather :cold:

Hope all the homies make it in time.

What's for breakfast?

Oh...and can I get a hot tub? :lmao:

Woohoo I made it!!!!

Also metro continuing with your reply I've looked by lake Mary but rent seems to be very high. I'm not too familiar with other nearby cities do you have any suggestions where I should venture towards ( yes I have a love hate relationship with I4). Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated.

Woke up and its in the teens and they are calling for more ice this weekend, oh the fun!

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!!!!!

This is so comfy Mac! Thanks for the nice view. The sun is rising and I am enjoying a nice cup of tea.

It is Friday! Thankfully the week is almost over. Storm to make Saturday messy, but that's ok, as I will be doing laundry and some packing, and present wrapping.

Hope all have a great week-end!

Good thing I check in while at Universal. I need to claim my room. I know you will hold it though. Welcome everyone, Mac really knows how to decorate and pick them out.

I knew place!!

*stretches out in the attic*

Woop!

My Ugly Christmas Sweater party is tomorrow. I'm excited. :)

Marci is MIA:eek: wonder how she's doing?

looks like I have the roll-away again

good Friday the 13th to all:wizard:

i'm thrilled to report I made an executive decision and am bolting from the Nick hotel next month:rolleyes1. Color us happy and FOTL in a Portofino parlour suite:banana:

jik u guys missed it there are reports of a new batch of pincodes being released 50 - 40% off...I need to go dig thru email accounts

Marci is MIA:eek: wonder how she's doing? looks like I have the roll-away again good Friday the 13th to all:wizard: i'm thrilled to report I made an executive decision and am bolting from the Nick hotel next month:rolleyes1. Color us happy and FOTL in a Portofino parlour suite:banana: jik u guys missed it there are reports of a new batch of pincodes being released 50 - 40% off...I need to go dig thru email accounts

Mac told us you guys were going to be at the parks Sat, is that your plan still? We are booking for that weekend to, just Sat night so 2 days.

Did you win mac......for who would be first to post???

and the winner is.................
SCHUMIGIRL :wave2:

::yes::

i was betting on her as she is hours ahead of us and figured she would hit the thread first now that she is unemployed........

i had to time the opening of the house on Friday December 13th.
reminds of me a holy day, hhn

Bluer, where is my cheese danish...........?
I tried to smuggle one out if club.

Right now DW is eating chicken and waffles. She keeps bugging us since you had it on HHN.

Mac told us you guys were going to be at the parks Sat, is that your plan still? We are booking for that weekend to, just Sat night so 2 days.

yep, sending a pm

wonder if Todd will be in the parks that day? 1/11 btw;)

kogo we have just got to see those party pics!

I thought you might have guessed me mac...........:thumbsup2

We were out late last night at a lovely hotel for one of the our Christmas nights out with friends......got in at around 2am......we knew we would sleep late.......well we tried to........blooming Jehovah's Witnesses woke us up banging on the door at 9am :furious:

Don't think they'll knock on our door again anytime soon.......they got me instead of normally placid DH! I was not rude.......just very honest.

I did answer the door to them once wearing my HHN flashing devil horns.....lol look on their face was funny ::yes::

Anyway...........got some cooking ahead of me today and tomorrow......don't need to go out all weekend which is good as weekend shopping this near Christmas is not fun at all.......bad enough during the week!

Have a great weekend everyone...whatever you're doing :thumbsup2

Also metro continuing with your reply I've looked by lake Mary but rent seems to be very high. I'm not too familiar with other nearby cities do you have any suggestions where I should venture towards ( yes I have a love hate relationship with I4). Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated.
You may want to check out Altamonte Springs, Longwood or Casselberry. All are a reasonable distance from Lake Mary and 17-92 would be an alternate route to I-4. Winter Park is a little further away but doable...I would imagine their rents are high too. In fact...rents have been going up over the past year or so throughout the area.

wonder if Todd will be in the parks that day? 1/11 btw;)
I could be. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter