Something About Nothing ... #12

We made it to Universal a few minutes ago. I’ve already left the group and started forging my own trail. I told B I wanted to go to Jakes and get a flatbread. She asked, “Are you allowed to do that?” I said, “Who’s going to stop me?”
Guess where I am right now.

Why would stop someone stop you?

Bacon? Ooh I will be over Schumi.

Yay! Live report from Charade. Hope the band has a fun time playing, then fun in the Dark Side parks.

At my Dsis’s house, where older one is house and dog sitting for her, while she is enjoying some far away fun. Little one came too, as she thought I could relax as she drove my car to the car garage last night to drop it off for service. I needed older one to pick me up, since the car place is closer to my DSis’s place than mine, so the plan of older one and me for dinner became a 3 party. A very good meal at a burger place, that was packed with people. We ate all, and took some fries home. They were eaten with some chocolate chip cookies little one decided to bake around 11 last night.

Hence, only I am up. Dog went out, and is happily sleeping at my feet. He is an old dog, and not that social, so he is not touching my feet and will not sit on me. He is nice though, and will let you pet him at times. That is fine, I have a blanket, and the remote.

Not much tea is found here, how is my Dsis is related to me? LOL. So coffee it is, and cloudy morning. Lots of loud rain overnight, but that large green and yellow on radar seen as we went to bed, is now clear, but cloudy, and warm. 60 out now, with low 70’s this afternoon. Shorts after I clean up for the day.

Hope all have a nice Saturday, and Tink, hope your work goes quick and you get some fun today.

Sue, oh while little one complains, she will go without complaint, and kids sometimes switch beds, sometime they don’t care. We are all happy, as 3 beds means all do not have to share a bed.

I need more cofffe. English football game on, so enjoying that and seeing they have full sun. Nice.

Sun may have been shining Lynne, but it`s freezing here today....North wind!!! Yep, bacon was lovely....always plenty to go around.....

Burger and chocolate chip cookies sound lovely...….

With all the talk of Rocket launches I finally looked up KSC launches. Looks like there’s one on April 26 @5:55 am. Mighty early for me with time change, it will be 2:55am. Ugh. I wonder if I stroll down to the beach if I’ll be able to see something? I’ve heard of people able to see from Ft Lauderdale beach. Probably just a glowing object going up. But still.....

Looking forward to the play today. Was reading good reviews.

It’s 5:35 here, been up since 4:30 am. Given up trying to get back to sleep. Pouring rain and loud! Yuck. It was nice to have a break from the rain yesterday and see some sunshine. Now back to the usually scheduled programme!
Looking forward to some Florida sunshine.

So Charade, hows the weather in a Orlando? Glad you made it down safely!

Schumi yay for wine delivery! And bacon! I’m already plotting out how I’m going to watch GOT while I’m away. My friend looked up if any pubs near Deerfield Beach are having viewing night. Seems like there’s one in Boca Raton that’s doing it. That’s just up the road from Deerfield so May give them a call to inquire. And I heard the Universal Resorts have HBO? I hope so!
I have the HBO app on my iPad but don’t think it works in the USA.
You must have different weight restrictions, I think ours is 50lb. I’m always dangerously close. But I’m really going to try not to overpack this time :rolleyes: I seem to say it every trip. So far it hasn’t worked!

Lynne so nice if you to dog sit for your Dsis! Odd the dog isn’t very social. Was he a rescue? My dogs are always laying on me.
My girls are happy too when there’s 3 beds and don’t have to share!

Tink no happy weekend for you! I feel your pain. When I worked in the school office all the staff as they walked thru the office would wish us all a happy Christmas break, summer holiday, etc but the head secretary and student records secretary are 12 mo employees and had to still work. So will try to wish you happy weekend on Monday!

Yep....wine delivery arrived safely from wine club...….24 bottles all safely placed in shelves......its a beautiful sight with all the others..…..:rotfl:

Yes, we have excellent baggage allowances from the UK.....couldn't deal with less to be honest, especially when we stay for 3 weeks...…

Hope you enjoy your play today and weather improves......

Waiting for the band assessment to finish. All the other groups here are in their formal performance attire. We showed up in shorts and black tee shirts.

I am listening to a parent complain about not getting much sleep on her flight down. Her FLIGHT. The rest of us spent 12 hours on a bus. I have no sympathy for her.

The weather right now is really nice, but it is supposed to get hotter. Also chance of a shower tonight.

Oh that's a shame! I feel for her as its awful she paid the money and had a bad flight......couldn't you have flown down too?

One nightmare after another last night, yuck. Think it was the cough medicine, enough of that. Switched to mucinex swabs this am. Whatever it is, it can leave anytime soon.

Was supposed to bring dinner to DSs house to celebrate easter early & dole out my baskets. GD is mostly summer clothes & gymnastics Leo’s I need to wrap.

Supposed to be First softball game for GD, double header under the lights. A big hairy deal, the ‘lils only get one of those per season. Rained a bit yesterday, jury is out until commissioner decides @ 2 pm is field is playable for 6 pm game. Um, it rained like 10 min and sun is shining, going to be 70 degrees today. Not like it’s new sod or surface there either. Way to hold everyone’s day hostage!
View attachment 394266
My miniature, weeping Japanese cherry tree in full bloom! Last few years a cold snap knocked off the buds before it could bloom. Funny how something like that can really brighten your day.

Mac - hoping u r feeling betterer every day!

Vicki u always have such a positive attitude, didn’t realize u always worked weekends.

Canadian bacon, bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and (not my idea) tater tots lol. Packed him a small cooler of Pepsi, container of pretzel rods & some fruit and sent him on his way.

Oh no Janet......doesn't sound good......sounds like you`re having a run of things!!!

tree is beautiful!!!! And good luck on the softball with your GD...….

Breakfast sounds good to me...….:thumbsup2

Hey Janet...it was Rapstar Robbie who got the car not Robo Robbie....

lol....that made me laugh…….not robo Robbie...…..:laughing:

My biggest SAN complaint today is very first world problems...…..we paid to have the wine delivery before midday......not a massive amount of money, but even so...…..when did it arrive...…..4.15pm. No reason, no excuses, no apology......fair enough......no tip. But, as I say first world problems...…..

Chicken curry for dinner tonight......just a quick convenient one using curry powder that was store bought.....it was nice though!!!

Yep....Rocky Horror tonight...…..always a favourite!!!!

Janet this is your quote from above.....just seen it...…...

"Had two delsey bags go belly up after two trips, pretty sure it must be a new manufacturer as I had them in past and they lasted for years. I tend to get bored with them after a bit and pass them on to family who always seems very appreciative.

After asking the FAs what bags they use/recommend, bought 3 travel pro spinners. Two 28 inch size & a carry on (amazing how much you can stuff in it). Went back to fabric, much lighter than the hard size ones. I looked at Tumi bags but swear they cost more than my first ‘used’ car!

Also, won’t leave home without the zippered fabric stretch luggage protectors, amazon sells between $10 - $20. My luggage still looks brand new. Can’t say the same for the protectors but that’s their job.

Is there ever a bad Saturday to view RHPS?

in the great commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it is illegal for home deliveries of wine & spirits. Only now can u grab a 12 pack of beer in grocery store. No such luck with wine, which requires a run to the state store."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I`ve never heard of pro spinners......will have to look at them......haven't checked out Tumi either.....have to admit it`s not something we spend a lot of money on....seeing how baggage handlers throw them about at times!!!

Yep....any Saturday night is good for RHPS...…….it`s funny so many haven't seen it....one of my friends has never seen it, doesn't know the time warp either......lol.....who doesn't know the time warp!!!!

So, you couldn't order direct from a winery and get it delivered to your home????? Sounds almost third world and barbaric.....:laughing: Guess I won`t move to Pennsylvania!!!! Mind you there`s a few States I wouldn't move to either for one reason or another...…..although there`s many I would go live in!!!!

We can buy beer, wines and all hard liquor in regular grocery stores, small corner shops and any other little store that desires to really...….petrol stations too.

Why would stop someone stop you?
I guess she assumed we were not allowed to deviate from the itinerary. Most every one else went to IOA. I went to Jakes first.

Oh that's a shame! I feel for her as its awful she paid the money and had a bad flight......couldn't you have flown down too?
Its about a 2 hour flight from where we live to Orlando. That’s why I have no sympathy. Yes, I could have flown but wasn’t willing to spend the extra money.

I guess she assumed we were not allowed to deviate from the itinerary. Most every one else went to IOA. I went to Jakes first.

Its about a 2 hour flight from where we live to Orlando. That’s why I have no sympathy. Yes, I could have flown but wasn’t willing to spend the extra money.

Yep, can’t see why she would think there was an issue........kids yes, maybe not wandering off on their own I can understand.

Even 2 hours, I hate hearing anyone having a bad flight.......

I’d have flown too to be honest........

So, Rocky Horror movie has been watched........Janet did think of you dammit........:rotfl: I think I always forget what an amazing funny and clever movie this is......guess what I’ll be singing all night now........:music: I wish they’d bring this back to HHN......really miss that show!

Forgot next weekend is Easter! Did think about going up to Scotland Frid to Monday as Kyle is off the 4 days.....but mum has plans with friends........so decided earlier today to invite a load of people here instead.........

Now having 18 for a buffet lunch, waiting on 3 replying......we usually have turkey or roast leg of lamb for Easter dinner, but this will be nicer, less formal.......not that we celebrate Easter as such.......but always nice to have friends over on a holiday weekend......

One of the three just replied.....another yes!! We’re up to 20 now......:cheer2: That’s a party!!!

Don’t know Mac. Extended stay hotels can be for months or weeks. I hope you are feeling better, and resting. Sending lots of well wishes to ya.

At least they know what caused the E. coli issue that sickened so many in several states including Georgia. Scary.

Turned out to be a sunny and warm afternoon. Little one wanted to sit out with her shorts to get some color. Me, shade, thank you. Dsis said pool to be usable toward end of May. Little one was happy to hear about that.

Went to mall, because of course, we had to see what Bloomingdales had in prom dresses. Low and behold, a brighter colored dark red one shoulder dress was one she really liked, with a price I said yes to. So, now two dresses to think about. I said to keep this dress for a different event, the first dress we decided to keep is more dressy to me. Guess she will make the final call. Oh, and Easter in the air at the mall:
9C7CD48A-9436-41DA-BAC8-7EDB2583B5F8.jpeg

Have a peaceful night, all. And woot! For Schumi’s wine delivery.

Yeah, and I live in the same state as Keisha. No deliveries of wine for me either.

Lynne how wonderful that your sister took the dog in. I can’t believe how awful some people are. Breaks my heart.

Keishashadow what a beautiful tree! Our Camelia Bush is in full bloom, love it! It would be so cool if we could see something from Deerfield for the launch! Probably just a glowing bit in the sky, but still!
Yes, haircut is great. Same style, just a trim. I’ve been going to same guy for 20ish years. Consistently does a good job.

Charade can’t wait till we get to Jakes. The beef nachos sound good. I hope they’re as good as they look in pics!

Schumi the play was great! Weather not so much. The rain finally stopped but a cold wind kicked up, brrr.
I suppose I could bring 2 suitcases but I did that once and really hated the unpacking! My trips are generally 25+ days but I manage with the 50lb weight limit. I fly into Ft. Lauderdale airport and there 10ish days then up to Orlando for 2 more weeks. We do laundry at the hotel before we leave for Orlando while at the pool. Then I may do another load while in Orlando mid trip. Some things I can just hand wash in bathroom sink. Does RPH have one of those laundry lines in the tub/shower?

Never heard of fabric luggage protectors, next time I buy new luggage I’ll have to look for them. Yes, it’s horrible how luggage is abused. Once looking out the big window by the gate I watched the luggage truck bringing the luggage to the plane in the pouring rain with side flaps open, and luggage falling off. There was a trail of luggage. On the ground. I thought one was mine so I went up to gate agent to tell her all the luggage was falling off the cart! She says- don’t worry, another truck will be by picking them up. Lying on the tarmac soaking. Ugh.
So I won’t spend a lot on luggage either. I always get a good deal at Costco on a 2 piece Samsonite fabric spinners. It comes with spinner carry on and mid size checked luggage. For under $150. I find the Samsonite holds up well.

Lynne that Bunny is reminding me I have to go get some Easter chocolates! For the grown kids! 8 coming for dinner on Easter Sunday. Ham ordered from butcher.
Congrats on finding dress! What did they say caused the E. coli?

Mac how are you feeling?

Nope! No alcohol of any type sold in grocery stores here! One of the things I enjoy when going to Florida! I can pick up wine with grocery without making another stop.
Going over to youngest dd tomorrow night for GOT! I’ll bring the TGIF potato skins over with sour cream.

It’s gone midnight here. Hopefully I’ll get some sleep. After church tomorrow going to try laying out clothing to wash and pack. Hopefully life won’t get in the way. Sadly another cold rainy day. High of 50!

Good Sunday morning....….

That is an Easter Bunny and a half Lynne...….wish it was real chocolate!!!! Nice on the pool being ready end of May.....outdoor pools aren't a thing here as you can imagine......being able to use it three days a year isn't quite worth getting...lol....Nice she found another dress to pick from.....always nice to have a choice!!

Sue, is that your trip for this year? I don't have those dates in the September thread? Oh we still do laundry...and yes, all the hotels have the little lines over the tub/shower. Glad you enjoyed the play.

No alcohol deliveries is like something from another time!!!! So, if you order a grocery delivery from a store there`s no alcohol allowed either? Of course some grocery store wine is so bad you`ll be glad of it!!!!

Well, we now have 28 guests for next Sunday!!!! Everyone brings a dish whether it be an appetiser or dessert and although I always cook and plan as if no one brings food.....we always end up with more than enough!!! I always leave those plastic containers in the kitchen, so at the end of the night everyone can take away anything they want of what`s left......saves us getting rid of it.

Will need to have a think of what to make...….usual stuff I guess.....always goes down well.

Today is grey and cold, with some very deceiving sunshine!!! My friend and her little granddaughter popped round for an early coffee.…..she`s so funny.....kept saying she needed the bathroom....but after using the one off the hallway she usually uses, she wanted to use the others too...….then we worked out why......she likes all the different scented liquid soaps in each bathroom....all from Bath & Body.....her favourite she declared when leaving was the Watermelon Lemonade......alrighty then!!!!

No proper Sunday dinner today, making chicken mac n cheese......easy and delicious. I have made with the help of little Elise, some almost strawberry daiquiri flavoured ice cream.....no alcohol of course....just flavoured with strawberries and some flavoured syrup. Should be nice...…

Have a great Sunday all..…….

Friend’s GD sounds so fun, Schumi. Little helper and a scent seaker. And yum, making ice cream. Very nice to host dinner. Yep, family takes turns hosting meals, and all bring food, and we all bring the plastic containers. We tend to always have leftovers.

60 out today, and another 70 or so afternoon. Hello shorts. Foggy out as well right now. Lazy Sunday here. Wash and grocery shopping the plan for today. Car back, good for another year, hapoy it was routine and nothing costly. Lucky, rain will hold off until around 7, then another rainy night, with a lower, 10 or so degree, windy next day. Spring. And some of my tulips are now up. Color. I like it.

Yep Sue, I am an animal lover, I hate seeing pets in cages and not wanted. And yes, that little clothing line is in the tub at RPR and I think we used it in PB too. Have to hang those bathing suits.

Yep, candy bought, we still get candy for the adults. And sadly, that large bunny at the mall was just full of air, not chocolate. Though the store promoting it sure did. And the mall was almost too busy for my taste. Lots of little noisy kids. A screamer or two that just made it seem even busier.

With that, as usual, DH is out doing work, and little one is asleep. Time for tea, and the remote.

Enjoy your Sunday all. May those who work, like Tink, may your work be quick, and those having fun, like Charade, have fun, and may everyone be healthy and happy.

Happy Sunday all!!

Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week! I've been buried under financial statements and tax returns!! But I've decided to end my relationship with QuickBooks and H&R Block!:laughing: (At least for a week):teeth:

It will take me a bit to catch up here!!

So a big huge:wave: to all my friends here!! I've missed talking to you guys!!

Joe and I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday!:cool1: Had a great dinner and visit with Kyle & Erin:goodvibes !

And we will board the cruise ship this afternoon!!:cheer2: I'll keep in touch and catch you all from aboard the Allure!!:)
We've been working endless hours ! Can't wait to kick back and relax!!
That drink package is calling our names!!:rolleyes1

cf7c8c8f72e0c763106128b3d61ce4e7.jpg

Have a great Sunday all!!:)

happy-sunday-inscription-handwritten-text-blue-violet-watercolor-stain-80184823.jpg

Howdy Sans family :wave2:

Good Sunday morning.

I'm alive. I got a car. I have more debt. Universal announced the perfect house to make me come back, just on a super small scale. Hi!

Rapstar congratulations on the the car and going to HHN is great on any scale you can afford.

Robo hope everything went well today. I’ve heard about the prep where you have to drink litres of gross stuff. I’m glad I didn’t have to. I was just given 2 packets of powder to take one the night before, and one the morning of. Just mix with half cup water. It became a fizzy drink a bit bitter but not bad. And I had a couple of pills to take.
I’m sorry to hear about the death in your family.

Did not have to do the gallon stuff. Did try something new called Plenvu it did the trick.

My miniature, weeping Japanese cherry tree in full bloom! Last few years a cold snap knocked off the buds before it could bloom. Funny how something like that can really brighten your day.

Beautiful tree.

Robo - How did i miss the new car announcement? Was that a bribe for getting the test done? Know you had that bad accident, ive always ditched the car afterwards...bad juju

Haha.....that would have been a major bribe for the test...LOL.....but as you know by now that was Rapstar celebrating the purchase of new wheels.

Hope you are doing better. It seems as we get older there are always little health things cropping up.

We made it to Universal a few minutes ago.

Charade great to hear you and all the crew made it to Universal ok. Enjoy your time there.

So, now two dresses to think about. I said to keep this dress for a different event, the first dress we decided to keep is more dressy to me. Guess she will make the final call. Oh, and Easter in the air at the mall:

You are a sweet mom Lynne. Two dresses to choose from is awesome. Love the pic of the big gold Easter Bunny in the Mall.

Nope! No alcohol of any type sold in grocery stores here! One of the things I enjoy when going to Florida! I can pick up wine with grocery without making another stop.
Going over to youngest dd tomorrow night for GOT! I’ll bring the TGIF potato skins over with sour cream.

You can purchase wine in the grocery stores in Florida and Indiana. Sam's Club you can get wine and rum, whiskey etc. Have a great time watching GOT with daughter.

Sorry I've been MIA for almost a week! I've been buried under financial statements and tax returns!! But I've decided to end my relationship with QuickBooks and H&R Block!:laughing: (At least for a week):teeth:

Joe and I arrived in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday!:cool1: Had a great dinner and visit with Kyle & Erin:goodvibes !

Pattyw great to see you post. Nice to hear you are getting a break from the tax season push. Its always a joy to get with family for sure. Looking forward to your cruise pics. Have a great time.

Schumi that is a nice size crowd for Easter Lunch..I'am sure what ever you prepare for the meal will be great.

Mac glad to see you post. Hope you are feeling better....I saw on the internet that they are saying it was ground beef that caused the EColi outbreak. They have not identified the exact source yet.

Have a great restful Sunday Sans family.

Quick greetings from Universal Studios. Haven’t done much yet. I temporarily joined a family of 11 on the Minion ride and now I am having lunch. I’m thinking about buying a hat. Despite using sunscreen yesterday I still got a little sunburn on my face.
I’m off to wander around aimlessly. I never get to do that.

Good Sunday morning.

Rapstar congratulations on the the car and going to HHN is great on any scale you can afford.

Did not have to do the gallon stuff. Did try something new called Plenvu it did the trick.

Beautiful tree.

Haha.....that would have been a major bribe for the test...LOL.....but as you know by now that was Rapstar celebrating the purchase of new wheels.

Hope you are doing better. It seems as we get older there are always little health things cropping up.

Charade great to hear you and all the crew made it to Universal ok. Enjoy your time there.

You are a sweet mom Lynne. Two dresses to choose from is awesome. Love the pic of the big gold Easter Bunny in the Mall.

You can purchase wine in the grocery stores in Florida and Indiana. Sam's Club you can get wine and rum, whiskey etc. Have a great time watching GOT with daughter.

Pattyw great to see you post. Nice to hear you are getting a break from the tax season push. Its always a joy to get with family for sure. Looking forward to your cruise pics. Have a great time.

Schumi that is a nice size crowd for Easter Lunch..I'am sure what ever you prepare for the meal will be great.

Mac glad to see you post. Hope you are feeling better....I saw on the internet that they are saying it was ground beef that caused the EColi outbreak. They have not identified the exact source yet.

Thanks Robo!!:)

Quick greetings from Universal Studios. Haven’t done much yet. I temporarily joined a family of 11 on the Minion ride and now I am having lunch. I’m thinking about buying a hat. Despite using sunscreen yesterday I still got a little sunburn on my face.
I’m off to wander around aimlessly. I never get to do that.

Hi Charade!! Sounds like you’re having a fun trip!! Enjoy!!:)

@macraven just saw you’re ill! I’m so sorry to hear that! Sending well wishes your way! Rest and take care! Cuddle up with the cats! Best medicine ever!:cat::cat:

Note to self, don't have 4 CBD lollipops at one time or you will sleep all day. I literally passed out like 4/5 and slept till 6am. Whoops

4123AA6C-2334-4BCE-B16A-907E11D72B0E.jpeg F0BEB0CE-3702-41D3-B59C-05122617FB30.jpeg
5A25D053-8791-4791-BB0A-FDB79BBB37C8.jpeg

The cleanest memes in my arsenal /\

‘Bad’ news, SWA cancelled my flight down to MCO end of June, tried to stick us on latest NS of the day, no thank you.

‘Good’ news, now booked on earlier NS. 6+ hours earlier arrival. Now i don’t have to stalk that flight every day for price drop! Cannot bring myself to pay over $200 one way for that route let alone close to $300 pp, spoiled with the great rates we tend to enjoy.

So glad they didn’t wait until last minute to cancel recent round of max 8 issues. Only fly in ointment is alamo not being cooperative in modifying car reservation to keep my current weekly rate.

Buried under a 2 week pile of laundry, think i’ve Got 4 more loads. How do 2 people manage to make it all?

Mac - have things settled down any for you yet? Has to be frustrating for things to drag on so. Get better that trip is right around the corner.

Hey Janet...it was Rapstar Robbie who got the car not Robo Robbie....
Duh, thanks. I thot they both got new wheels.
Janet this is your quote from above.....just seen it...…...

"Had two delsey bags go belly up after two trips, pretty sure it must be a new manufacturer as I had them in past and they lasted for years. I tend to get bored with them after a bit and pass them on to family who always seems very appreciative.

After asking the FAs what bags they use/recommend, bought 3 travel pro spinners. Two 28 inch size & a carry on (amazing how much you can stuff in it). Went back to fabric, much lighter than the hard size ones. I looked at Tumi bags but swear they cost more than my first ‘used’ car!

Also, won’t leave home without the zippered fabric stretch luggage protectors, amazon sells between $10 - $20. My luggage still looks brand new. Can’t say the same for the protectors but that’s their job.

Is there ever a bad Saturday to view RHPS?

in the great commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it is illegal for home deliveries of wine & spirits. Only now can u grab a 12 pack of beer in grocery store. No such luck with wine, which requires a run to the state store."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I`ve never heard of pro spinners......will have to look at them......haven't checked out Tumi either.....have to admit it`s not something we spend a lot of money on....seeing how baggage handlers throw them about at times!!!

Yep....any Saturday night is good for RHPS...…….it`s funny so many haven't seen it....one of my friends has never seen it, doesn't know the time warp either......lol.....who doesn't know the time warp!!!!

So, you couldn't order direct from a winery and get it delivered to your home????? Sounds almost third world and barbaric.....:laughing: Guess I won`t move to Pennsylvania!!!! Mind you there`s a few States I wouldn't move to either for one reason or another...…..although there`s many I would go live in!!!!

We can buy beer, wines and all hard liquor in regular grocery stores, small corner shops and any other little store that desires to really...….petrol stations too.

The spinner wheels are so much nicer than the line ones for moving thru airport, especially on hand luggage

Heck, not too long ago only place to buy beer was at the ‘beer distributor’ or by six pack in a bar. The state relies heavily on taxes to support the infrastructure, which is nothing to write home about let me tell you lol. Can’t complain too much though as our local cost of living is ridiculously low.

Happy Sunday all!!

It will take me a bit to catch up here!!

So a big huge:wave: to all my friends here!! I've missed talking to you guys!!

And we will board the cruise ship this afternoon!!:cheer2: I'll keep in touch and catch you all from aboard the Allure!!:)
We've been working endless hours ! Can't wait to kick back and relax!!
That drink package is calling our names!!:rolleyes1

cf7c8c8f72e0c763106128b3d61ce4e7.jpg

Have a great Sunday all!!:)

happy-sunday-inscription-handwritten-text-blue-violet-watercolor-stain-80184823.jpg

Woohoo! Have a nice cold one for me, I suggest a Miami Vice, or two :).

I’m swiping the turtle pic. Pick one up in the US & you’d get tarred & feathered. Snorkeling with the seas turtles is oh-so cool, they do seem to like to socialize. Always wanted to see them nest, have yet to make it to Vero Beach to take that excursion. Nice they have sanctuaries set up for them during breeding season.

Good Sunday morning.

Beautiful tree.

Lol yes, just like a classic car we need more routine maintenance as we mellow!

Heavy rain knocked off almostt all the blossoms, but nice while it lasted.

Last edited:
Ah, weather news at noon: high winds most likely doing damage, imbedded thunderstorms and chance of tornado in the evening, overnight ending with the nice high winds continuing Monday morning.

Nasty morning commute to start my work week. Joy. Here is hoping we do not loose power, and that house and yard are fine with this very wet and windy 24 hours to come. And shorts to be put away. High with that very windy Monday will barely see 60. And with the rain, clothes that dry quick when wet.

Overcast, muggy, and misty enough needed winshiekd wipers. Errands done, refrigerator stocked, and not sure what to have for dinner. Hmm.

Hope Robo is having a nice Sunday.

Yay for Patty, ready for the cruise. Have an awesome time.

Yay for Charade, chance to wander around wherever in the park. Sounds fun to me.

Keisha, guess you will be watching tonight? Great post pictures. Hope you are feeling better, and woot to scoring a better flight in June. Yeah, this year I have been very unimpressed with the rental rates. For the fall, it definitely has to come down quite a bit before I say yes. Crazy rates to me.

Later homies, hungry so seeing what I can get into. Yeah and breakfast was around 10:30. Just saying.,....

Lynne i poked at alamo a bit, two of the likely suspects produced, AMEX & VISA with the $30 coupon. No extra driver, but no bigggie for us as the mr hates to drive in MCO. Wound up 8 days for $242 midsize. Would like to see it drop even further.

Enjoy your cruise Patty.....I`m sure the weather will be glorious!!!

Keisha......love the GoT images!!! I am actually looking forward to 5am and getting up to watch......but won`t post nay spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.....wouldn't like to ruin it for anyone!!! Yes, got some very not so family friendly memes and gifs floating around today.....lol...…

Good news on the flight change.……..and good luck on the car rental change......and low cost of living sounds good!!!! It`s the opposite here.....I think we pay the equivalent of almost $8 a gallon for fuel.....varies around the country slightly, might be slightly less.....hard to make a comparison with other costs and differences of course between the countries....but we laugh when the rental car guy asks if we want something economical...…:rotfl: If we`re paying $800 and more for a rental car, I want it to be the biggest gas guzzling monster they have.…:car:

Lynne...….weather doesn't sound good at all for you this week.....high winds are scary as they are so destructive.....we have to have nice sunshine, but cold.....50F maybe but will feel colder due to Easterly wind.....

Enjoy dinner whatever you end up with...….late breakfast does tend to keep us going all day till late....

Early night I think as I`m getting up so early.....Tom thinks we`re crazy......but heyho……

Love a relaxing Sunday night...…...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter