Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning Sans Family :wave:

9A7C2F45-1E25-4A6C-846C-5EB70334032A.jpeg

80714F94-2824-40AD-B265-637907508EA9.jpeg

Mac you are so sweet to give a morning round up on everyone. Hope you are well and your foot is healed.

ckmiles good luck on your stress test this morning :grouphug:

Realfoodfans sending lots of mummy dust and prayers for your mum and you as you continue to love and care for your mum through her illness :grouphug:

Schumi and her Mr should be in the air on their way to the sunshine state. Wishing them both a smooth fight and a lovely time on their vacation.

Keisha and her Mr should still be enjoying their vacation in the aloha state...Have a great time hanging loose and enjoying some pineapple, Kona coffee and sucking up some great cocktails on the beach. Hawaii is a beautiful place enjoy.

Lynne thanks for the camel reminder. I always love your animal pics.

Morning :wave2: Pattyw, Tink, Monykalyn, bobbie68, Sue, Charade and all our Sans family.

F6532FAF-B27E-4689-B57D-F67F168EF188.jpeg

Last edited:
. Darn rough road signs. So ready for new black top roads. It's that time of year.

Yep- as we say up north, there are only two seasons- winter and construction!:laughing:

Thanks for all the well wishes on the test- Im off to have it done this morning-

Sending more well wishes your way!:)

Pattyw, has it stopped snowing yet in your area???!?
Geez Louise...
This type of weather causes money woes on the budget
as you need to make a plan to go South again real soon to get warm

:laughing: No more snow (hopefully!!)- just lots and lots of rain!!
Yep- Florida trip planned for Memorial Day weekend! Celebrating Troy's college graduation! The grad party will be at Disney!:goodvibes

It really means I am old and getting forgetful

You're still a youngster at heart!!:thumbsup2

Morning Sans Family :wave:

:wave2: Robo!!

Late start for me today- did not sleep at all last night! Had a headache this morning- so I went to bed at 5:30 am and slept for a few hours! Yikes! Speaking of feeling old! I hate these nights of insomnia!! Feel better now- more coffee please!

Love the hump day pics!:goodvibes

Have a great day all!!

happy-quotes-happy-wednesday-cat.jpg

Hope your headache is better, Patty, and some coffee helped. Yay! For the trip at the end of the month, and Troy's graduation. Way to celebrate.

Mac, good to see ya here. Hope you are feeling well, and back to routine.

Almost time for lunchtime walk. May take an umbrella, but for now, almost light out, and dry. Jacket on the ready though, in the 60's says the phone.

Does anyone know when Sue M returns?

Charade is quiet this morning
Somebody nudge her to wake her up..
Jk

Lynne- hope your lunchtime walk was nice!- and dry!

Mac- yep, awful quiet here!

Schumi is probably in Florida now!! Sun and fun to follow!!:sunny:

Heading out soon. I think we'll make some pasta tonight and roasted veggies! I'm having good days (and a few bad :guilty:) now that we're trying to eat healthier! I keep forcing myself to drink more water!! I'm just not good at drinking enough water!

Have a nice evening all!!:)

Pattyw, eating healthy to me means cut back on the ice cream and pizza

Your pasta and veggie dinner sounds like something I would like

Yup Schumi should be in Orlando now
Hope her weather is perfect

We have had higher temps for days and ac has been on 24/7
But...read we will have a good chance of rain coming in for a few days

We all have things that we have to do but don’t want to do
One of my cats is having two canine teeth removed and some gum work done in the morning

I handed over this job to Mr Mac

He can give the cat the sedation pill at 6 am and get her to the vet surgeon at 8:00

He is much better than I am catching a 6 lb cat early morning

Later homies!
Hope all have a relaxing evening

Hi everybody :wave2:

Patty...your dinner sounds good to me...I lost my appetite when I was coming home from work tonight and my battery light came on...stopped by my ex's house and it went dead. We got it cranked but he thinks it's probably the alternator. Guess I'll have to visit my mechanic tomorrow morning before work. Sometimes it feels like I can't catch a break :sad2:

Sorry to be a downer....

Hope all who are traveling this week are having a great time and continuing prayers for real's mum.

Good night to all...I think I'll have a glass of wine.

Vicki, car troubles are one of the worse things to have to deal with

I hope you can connect with your mechanic quickly as you need the car to get to work

I think you and I live in smaller communities in GA
The only way to get anywhere is by car
No busses or public transportation where I live
Can’t even walk or ride a bike on the main road by my house as we are on a ridge

Sending you Mummy dust that your car can be in running order for you by morning!

Have two glasses of wine ....

We all have things that we have to do but don’t want to do
One of my cats is having two canine teeth removed and some gum work done in the morning

I handed over this job to Mr Mac

He can give the cat the sedation pill at 6 am and get her to the vet surgeon at 8:00

He is much better than I am catching a 6 lb cat early morning

Hope the dental work goes well!:cat: Good luck to Mr. Mac on getting your kitty in the carrier! Not an easy task!

Guess I'll have to visit my mechanic tomorrow morning before work. Sometimes it feels like I can't catch a break :sad2:

So sorry to hear that! Car troubles are depressing indeed! And costly! Sending positive thoughts your way when you visit the mechanic tomorrow!:)

Good night to all...I think I'll have a glass of wine.

:thumbsup2

Have two glasses of wine ....

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Tink- I'll join in and have one too!!

Going to bed early tonight- hoping that I get a good night's sleep! Last night was horrible!!

tenor.gif

Happy hump day indeed.
Woke up 4 am Monday with stomach bug, then migraine waylaid any hope for plans later -was supposed to go to going away party for friend, and meeting had speaker from rescue operation bringing doggies with-something I'd been looking forward to for weeks, AND it was gorgeous out...this wet damp weather (with the 24 hour teaser of clear skies and sun) for weeks has the mold count sky high.
Better today but yesterday work was a challenge. Still planning on bed soon.

Vicki hope the car trouble is nothing major and easily fixed. Hate that stupid check engine light
Yep- Florida trip planned for Memorial Day weekend! Celebrating Troy's college graduation! The grad party will be at Disney!:goodvibes
We get in on the 30th! Still there or gone by then?? Happy graduation to Troy!!

Hey to all the rest of the peeps! breezed through but head is starting to ache again so calling it a night and taking the heavy duty allergy stuff :)

Sorry to hear that! Stomach bugs are the worst! Glad you're on the mend! :)

We're there for a quick visit- 5/23-5/27. Darn! wish our dates aligned! I think we miss each other by a couple of days in September, too!:(

Hope you get a good night's sleep!:thumbsup2

Sick bay alert for MonyK. Hope you stomach bug and headache go away fast, and you're much better today. Yeah, allergies. Cars are still yellow and greenish yellow, but with the rain, it's been muggy, and cool at the same time.

Patty, healthy, yeah, I try, easy meals are generally my week day go to meals. Last night, chicken fingers, with mashed, and cooked carrots.

Mac, hope Mr. Mac has caught your cat, and will be on the road soon. Poor kitty, hope it goes through the teeth operation, and will be home soon enough.

Tink, sorry to hear, you never seem to get a break. Hope your car repair is not much money, and you can focus on your vacation countdown to the beach. Sending good thoughts that all works out cheaply. And yeah, wine, good choice. :)

With that, a dark and bluish black sky to greet the day. 58, so jacket on. And what the heck? Butt getting warm as I drove. Seems little one was driving when we went out last night, and was complaining it was cold. I didn't think so, but promptly turned off the seat heater in my car seat. Quick commute, thankfully, so now enjoying a cup of tea. Which brings me to what today is: Thirsty Thursday.

I-has-thirst.jpg
oh yes, and
heaca3ed2_zps8a221a7e.jpeg
to all the homies!

Tink has started with wine, and I bet Schumi and her DH have enjoyed a drink or two, as they are on holiday now! Woot!

81826564.jpg
So, yeah,
images
, Wahoo! And that calls for a 3 day weekend. Decided to go with older one to see the new yellow guy movie, voiced by Ryan Reynolds tomorrow. Not fond at all of that comic, or character, but hey, fun with older one while little one is still in school, yep, 3 day is needed.

Later homies! May this find you happy and healthy. Drink, it's good for you.

First quick drive by of the trip.......

Had fabulous flight over and quite short at just under 9 hours......and it is hot!!! :sunny:

Sapphire is beautiful as ever.....our suite is lovely and already feels like we’re back home.......enjoyed an evening in Strong Water Bar last night.......but it was wine we had.......and lovely it was too......but although we stayed awake till around 11.30 last night then just hit the wall.......here we are wide awake since 5.30......

Sitting watching the sunrise right now over RPR.....

No plans yet for today but some shopping will be in there as we don’t do much our first day anyway.......maybe a snooze this afternoon as I know we’ll be tired.......

Have a great Thursday.........

Happy hump day indeed.
Woke up 4 am Monday with stomach bug, then migraine waylaid any hope for plans later -was supposed to go to going away party for friend, and meeting had speaker from rescue operation bringing doggies with-something I'd been looking forward to for weeks, AND it was gorgeous out...this wet damp weather (with the 24 hour teaser of clear skies and sun) for weeks has the mold count sky high.

Hey to all the rest of the peeps! breezed through but head is starting to ache again so calling it a night and taking the heavy duty allergy stuff :)
Yikes!!
That’s not the best way to start a Monday
Wish this had not happened to you as your plans were all set way in advance

Know you will improve but hang in there and do feel better real soon

Sending you loads of Mummy Dust for healing

Good morning :coffee:
Monyk ...feel better soon :hug:

Glad to hear you made it there safely Carole...have a good trip.

Hope you catch the kitty and all goes well mac.

I'm off to see my mechanic...wish me luck.

Have a great day everyone :flower1:

Vicki, sending loads of Mummy Dust your way that the mechanic can get your car back in working order this morning!

And hope it is not gonna cost an arm and a leg

Nope...damn cat is cowering under the corner of my bed
It’s 6:47 and she needed the sedative at 6:00

I am determined to win this war....

First quick drive by of the trip.......

Had fabulous flight over and quite short at just under 9 hours......and it is hot!!! :sunny:

Sapphire is beautiful as ever.....our suite is lovely and already feels like we’re back home.......enjoyed an evening in Strong Water Bar last night.......but it was wine we had.......and lovely it was too......but although we stayed awake till around 11.30 last night then just hit the wall.......here we are wide awake since 5.30......

Sitting watching the sunrise right now over RPR..

Yea for Schumi and Tom!
They are there and ready to begin the fun

Vacations are exciting and always awesome when at the darkside

I know how beautiful it is to see the sun come up in the morning

Perfect way to start your first morning of this trip

And to all the homies just now reading, wish you all a good hump day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter