Something About Nothing ... #12

Good afternoon everyone :wave2:

Finally got a day off and spent the morning doing laundry and canceling my DirecTV after 20+ years of service...good news is dish is coming on Thursday to install my new satellite and it's saving me $30 per month. They're also giving me a $300 giftcard and free hopper. I couldn't justify paying for something that didn't work most of the time

Think twice before you finalize with DISH
We went with them when we moved to Georgia and were locked in to a 2 year contract

Every time it rained ...
Every time the wind blew hard...
Every time any atmospheric changes...
Etc
DISH service went out
No tv at all

Penalties too great to cancel early with the contract so stuck it out to when we could cancel

We always get tv now no matter if it is windy or weather issues

We now have Spectrum

Think twice before you finalize with DISH
We went with them when we moved to Georgia and were locked in to a 2 year contract

Every time it rained ...
Every time the wind blew hard...
Every time any atmospheric changes...
Etc
DISH service went out
No tv at all

Penalties too great to cancel early with the contract so stuck it out to when we could cancel

We always get tv now no matter if it is windy or weather issues

We now have Spectrum
If dish can get a signal here it's better than DirecTV...I'm used to no service when the weather is bad so that's no problem as I can switch to my antenna. I wish there was another choice in my area but those are the only ones...the price I pay for living in the country.

I can stick it out for 2 years if I need to then maybe there will be a better choice.

Seriously, i’m still shocked seeing the all stars top $200 pre tax on many weekends. We’ve taken to doing a DTD hotel or one of the seaworld partner properties (often half the price of a value!) and do their parks a day.

Rarely does POR falll under any promotions either. Sounds like same area we pick, closest standards to the bridge lol. Usually wind up in the one way back thru the pretty garden, but close to parking at least.
The DTD hotels are looking better! The Buenavista Palace is one I’m looking at. Nice pool complex with lazy river and right across the street from DTD.
At POR at least with that request you get the side of building closest to the bridge, lol. Especially important with Acadian House. That building is so long, you can end up at the end bordering on AB! Although you’d be closer to bus stop! Remember the good old days when POR was $125 or $130/night!

Good evening. I am still feeling terrible. I really hope the procedure I will be having next Monday will improve things.

Another face palming day at work today. Someone called looking for a therapist for her teenage daughter and therapist 1 was recommended to her. Therapist 1 doesn’t see teenagers, so Therapist 1 suggested that I schedule her with therapist 3. Um....didn’t you get the memo? Therapist 3 is leaving at the end of this week.

Tonight we went out for supper. We were heading for one restaurant, but at the last minute B asked if we could go to our favorite Mexican restaurant instead. We had just finished eating and we were all playing with our phones when a man and woman approached our table and started asking us questions about our cell service. It seemed really strange at first, but then they started laughing and I realized that they were a couple that we knew back when we lived in Miami. I haven’t seen them in person since we left in 2003.They were visiting her brother who had recently relocated to our area. We talked briefly, but unfortunately they had to leave becasue they had other things planned for the evening.
Mac - I recently upgraded my iPhone. So far I love the new XS Max.
Sorry to hear you’re still feeling bad. I agree with Lynne, your therapist stories are highly entertaining. Good thing you can keep a sense of humour about it!
It’s a small world! So awesome you ran into friends from Miami!
I think DD and I will go for Mexican tonight. Mr is away till tomorrow. And it is Taco Tues!
I love my XS Max too.
Charade I get a kick out of what you tell us about the therapists where you work

Some of their comments are so funny

Figured out it was settings in my phone that has been causing my issues
Just took me a bit of time to correct it

I tend not to update things on the phone when I get the notifications..... duh

No matter how hot and humid and the freaking summer storms are hitting my area., still glad we moved to Georgia
Weather where we used to live does not have the rain issue but yucky temps

Summer weather is not supposed to mean wearing jackets during the day
One year when I lived in northern Illinois, we had the summer from hell
Highs hitting 50 degrees and needing the heat on during the night in june

My kids up there told me weather is still fall season of 57 for a high
Hope everyone here is doing fine

Every one knows late June should at least hit 77 degrees in the afternoon

I do not miss that changeable weather at all

Summer time was always happy time when I was a kid and could play games with the neighborhood kids while the folks were at work
Glad you figured out the problem with the phone! I always keep mine updated, lots of those updates are security patches.
I was waiting for the Cable guy to come, my window was 8-10:00. It was 10:15 and still no word so phoned company. After tech guy on phone read my problem he says- I can fix that! What? After 2 hrs with a tech person on the phone Thursday and she couldn’t figure it out, and told me I had to wait for tech to do House call today being first appt, this guy fixes it in 2 sec! Sheesh. I kinda knew she didn’t really know much. Oh well, fixed now!
Hello all!! Popping in to say HI!!

First, let me thank you all for your kind words, well wishes, and concern for Joe and his health. :flower3: Joe and I are so touched by your support and friendship!
He received a clean bill of health from his cardiologist. We are thrilled!! He is still dealing with his anxiety issues and continues to work with getting his diabetes under control. All of this has led us to make positive changes in our diet and start to exercise. I've been pretty much "unplugged" for the past few weeks. It has actually been a good thing! We've spent a lot more time together without a computer screen in front of us! I missed you guys here! So, while I think I will continue "unplugging", I don't want to lose my friends here! I've lost touch of the last few weeks and all that's been going on with all of you!!

Here's a GREAT BIG:wave2: to all of you!! I hope all is well with you. Many are traveling- safe travels!! Here's a :hug: to any that need it. All of your hugs meant so much to me!

Take care and Happy Tuesday!!!
That’s great news about Joe! :grouphug: And sounds like some positive changes being made.
Good afternoon everyone :wave2:

Finally got a day off and spent the morning doing laundry and canceling my DirecTV after 20+ years of service...good news is dish is coming on Thursday to install my new satellite and it's saving me $30 per month. They're also giving me a $300 giftcard and free hopper. I couldn't justify paying for something that didn't work most of the time.

Patty...glad Joe is doing better and it's good to see you post.

Robbie...great news on finding a place to stay for HHN.

Charade...hope you feel better soon :hug:

Guess I'll have to get back to my chores....need to cut the grass.

Hi to mac, Carole, Lynne, Robo, Bobbie, Sue, Janet, pooh, squirlz, pumpkin, monyk and anyone else reading along....have a wonderful day :flower1:
Hi Tink! Good luck on the new satellite tv company! Yay for saving $ too!

Slow day! Sun made an appearance but only 68f out, supposed to go up to 70. I’m not complaining, it’s comfortabe and have doors and windows open. At least it’s not roasting, yet. Supposed to rain tomorrow but I don’t believe it. They’ve been saying that all week. We need it, forest fires have started.

After wasting half the morning waiting for cable guy, I went out to do some errands and go thru car wash. That should cinch it, it will rain tomorrow lol.

Hello all!! Popping in to say HI!!

First, let me thank you all for your kind words, well wishes, and concern for Joe and his health. :flower3: Joe and I are so touched by your support and friendship!
He received a clean bill of health from his cardiologist. We are thrilled!! He is still dealing with his anxiety issues and continues to work with getting his diabetes under control. All of this has led us to make positive changes in our diet and start to exercise. I've been pretty much "unplugged" for the past few weeks. It has actually been a good thing! We've spent a lot more time together without a computer screen in front of us! I missed you guys here! So, while I think I will continue "unplugging", I don't want to lose my friends here! I've lost touch of the last few weeks and all that's been going on with all of you!!

Here's a GREAT BIG:wave2: to all of you!! I hope all is well with you. Many are traveling- safe travels!! Here's a :hug: to any that need it. All of your hugs meant so much to me!

Take care and Happy Tuesday!!!

View attachment 411584

All of us miss you too!
Glad you dropped in here to share with us

Very good news that Joe is out of the woods with the cardio doc
That’s an answered prayer

Hope his other medical conditions can get under control so he will feel better

Keep us posted on how you both are doing
You are in our thoughts and prayers

Well Tuesday evening and nothing accomplished today. Actually nice to have a day off. Cleaning delayed-will be there this weekend. Slept til got light out, then put sleep mask on and slept some more. Finished a book. Sitting on deck after dinner (gnocchi with sauteed garlic, onion, bacon then with fresh cherry tomatoes and basil from garden). Sorry-forgot the taco tuesday part! Tomorrow will be French dip sandwiches after roast in crockpot all day-son has been begging for them...
Older kid on way back from Alaska to New Mexico today. She loved Alaska.
Hotel is lovely, suite is larger than we thought with some lovely separate areas and dinner last night was superb. Had a great sleep but I’m awake at 5am just looking out the window........and weather is very mild up here, hoping for some sunshine next few days.....even a little would be nice!
sounds really nice. Glad you got through the weather!
I found a studio condo at the Enclave by UOR for around $600 for the 8 nights I'll be there.
Wow what a good deal. Love AirBnB - looking at apartments for next spring in Paris via Homeaway or AirBnb! It is really the way to go when staying for more than a couple days.
He received a clean bill of health from his cardiologist. We are thrilled!!
Yay!! I almost texted you but didn't want to bother you too much!
canceling my DirecTV after 20+ years of service
We broke from DirecTV last year and went to cable. And now ready to drop cable. We were also long time customers of directv. Had the lifetime TiVo deal from when the TiVo started, then due to mess ups with installation in 2 moves got lifetime TiVo on 2 other TV's. We are using streaming more and more though.
The Buenavista Palace is one I’m looking at. Nice pool complex with lazy river and right across the street from DTD.
Have you stayed there? The big Fundraising Convention is there next January, and trying to decide if we are going to go. It is a fun time (it goes from 3 years in Las Vegas-Orlando-back to 3 years in Las Vegas and we went this past January to Las Vegas).

Friends had to cancel their trip to Lake Ozark over week of July 4th. Already arranged schedule to have days off, so think we will still go to lake and just hang with MiL anyway. We've gotten so busy it is hard to get there in the summer, and she misses the grandkids. Won't go out on boat, but maybe Jetski in cove, and pools.

And I may have booked a cruise for Jan 2021 :rolleyes1

Sue
Great news on your cable getting back to normal
A shame you had to wait until today to get it taken care of

Especially when it could have been handled a few days back
Glad you had a person on the phone today that could reset it up right away!

Oh... I would be glad to send some of my weather to you if it would be possible

Hope you did reach 70 today

Hot and humid for my area and rest of the week thru next Wednesday is predicted to be in the 90’s each day
(Not really a complain from me as I have the ac on 24/7)

Hope all the homies are having a nice relaxing evening!

In case you are wondering, did eat at Taco Bell this evening

Yeah, no tacos for us last night either. But, yay, Mac got her Taco Bell run in. Kids thought the ground beef I bought would be fine to make quick tacos. Nope, burgers. Oh well. They are just as fast. Cheeseburgers for all but little one. Caesar salad and we were done.

And yep, this time of year, the AC runs round the clock too.

Nice, quick commute. Car headlights on, as pre-dawn trip saw a reddish horizon, and now, a big yellow ball of sun is just above the horizon. Hot one today, saying 90 will be our high, and since Mr. High Weather System is in charge, clear skies and all day sun. Weather guy says may have a heat wave starting. If Friday also sees 90 or above, it will be a heat wave. 94 predicted for Saturday. Already called my Dsis, pool time on Saturday, please.

Tink, I hope you get better reception with the Dish. Annoying when no signal. At least you can get a picture with an antenna.

Sue, ah, finally you have your connection fixed. Glad it was a simple fix, sorry it was not sooner.

Charade, I hope you are feeling better today.

With that, what? Oh yes, it's a Wednesday. And you know what that means? Camel is here to say, hump day, hello, Friday will be calling soon enough.

How about 2, and this camel is where I'd like to be right now, with a cool drink, and a hat. 411833

So, for all the homies.
411834 - woot! Make it a wonderful Wednesday.

Sending good thoughts to all, well thoughts to Joe, and a Good Morning to all.

Ah, time for that second cup of tea. And yeah, the sweater may be on, shortly.

Morning Sans family :wave:

BEF5EA2E-E9D0-496B-A74F-90444A268AA3.jpeg

6F4E567E-BEB8-47FE-AE94-31187E11A7AA.jpeg
Sounds like everyone is busy here. That’s a good thing.

Safe enjoyable travels to Schumi and bobbie68. Have a great time.

So, while I think I will continue "unplugging", I don't want to lose my friends here!

So great to hear Joe is doing well in the cardiac department. Prayers for you both as he continues to work through issues with his diabetes and anxiety. I understand your need to unplug......we will all be here when you come back.....Sans family are forever friends :grouphug:

Keisha sorry to hear about the roof.....great news no critters got in.

Had family in from out of town last week Monday through Thursday, then surprise visit from dad and stepmom on a Friday. They will leave today.

Had dentist appointment yesterday. Had temporary crown put on. Will get final one in two weeks.....couldn’t help it.....I thought of what Keisha calls her dentist
and the thought to run came to mind.....LOL.

I need to get back to party planning mode today. Need to get invitations out by the end of week.

We have a new Costco store opening here Friday. There is a impressive sales pitch going on here locally to sign new members up. For $ 120.00 executive membership sign up they will give you back $80.00 in gift cards, 4 % on gas, 2% on purchases and 2 % on travel.

I don’t know much about Costco’s items that they sell. Is it comparable to Sam’s?

:wave2: Mac, Lynne, Tink, Monyk, Charade, Poohls, Pumpkin and all our Sans family.

Good morning up early at Discovery Cove. This is the view from my cabana patio, beautiful view. It's going to be sunny and hot today yay!!!

Bush gardens was nice yesterday but very hot. We left about 4 30 to meet family for dinner.

I will try and catch up later at the resort.

Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• 15615569361797382644040923376701.jpg
    15615569361797382644040923376701.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 7
Robo, yes, Costco is very similar to Sam's and BJ's. Big box stores, and you bring your own bags. I like Costco, as they carry some different things than the other 2, and I use them for travel, as good savings sometimes on rental cars, and I use their travel agency, as for our January cruise, not only do I get a Costco gift card that I can use when I get back, I get the 2 percent back, as I have that Executive Costco Membership, plus, with my VISA I am using to pay, I get 3 percent back for travel. And, so far, their price for the cruise was the best I could find.

Yeah, and since I have all three places near me, I belong to all 3. Each has something that the others do not. BJ's top level also gives cash back, and Sam's top level, gave me a good discount on the kids' glasses. Though I have to say, I shop inside most at BJ's, and get gas for the cars at Sam's, most of the time. Since I have 2 Costco's near me, one has gas, I sometimes get gas there too, as well as at BJs. We tend to shop at Costco when we want some of the stuff we generally don't see locally around us. And I always think it's the nicest looking of the 3 I go to.

And woot! A DC day for Bobbie. Looks beautiful. Have fun. And yep, we rent a cabana there almost every time. Love relaxing in it.

Sun is out, tree is gently waving again, and yep, it's going to be a hot day. And yes sweater is on. Hat and hair tie ready though.

Oh, Patty, take all the time you need with Joe. So happy to hear clean bill of health, with the other issues that I am wishing he can find a good feeling life style soon. You can call me anytime if you just want to chat or vent.

Thanks, Lynne!! :)

Finally got a day off and spent the morning doing laundry and canceling my DirecTV after 20+ years of service...good news is dish is coming on Thursday to install my new satellite and it's saving me $30 per month. They're also giving me a $300 giftcard and free hopper. I couldn't justify paying for something that didn't work most of the time.
Hope Dish is better! We still have Directv- I have switched to a cheaper package- it's getting so pricey!!!

Patty...glad Joe is doing better and it's good to see you post.

Thanks, Tink!:)

We now have Spectrum

We've been looking into Spectrum- we have them for phone and internet right now.

After wasting half the morning waiting for cable guy, I went out to do some errands and go thru car wash. That should cinch it, it will rain tomorrow lol.
Yep- clean car= rain!! :laughing:

That’s great news about Joe! :grouphug: And sounds like some positive changes being made.

Thanks, Sue!:)

Keep us posted on how you both are doing
You are in our thoughts and prayers

Thanks, Mac!! :)

Well Tuesday evening and nothing accomplished today. Actually nice to have a day off. Cleaning delayed-will be there this weekend. Slept til got light out, then put sleep mask on and slept some more. Finished a book. Sitting on deck after dinner (gnocchi with sauteed garlic, onion, bacon then with fresh cherry tomatoes and basil from garden). Sorry-forgot the taco tuesday part! Tomorrow will be French dip sandwiches after roast in crockpot all day-son has been begging for them...

Cleaning can wait! Sleeping in and relaxing can't!! Yummy dinner!! and Alaska! Wow!! Would love to go there sometime, but it's hard to think about vacationing in a cool weather climate! Although I'm sure it's beautiful in the summer! :thumbsup2

You could NEVER bother me!!! I am so grateful for your friendship!:)

:thumbsup2

Camel is here to say, hump day, hello, Friday will be calling soon enough.

LOVE it!!

94 predicted for Saturday. Already called my Dsis, pool time on Saturday, please.

Pool time- YAY!!! :cheer2:

Sans family are forever friends :grouphug:

Thanks, Robo!!:)

I need to get back to party planning mode today. Need to get invitations out by the end of week.

Yay for a party!! You are the ultimate deorator- I'm sure you have lovely decorations for the party!!:thumbsup2

Good morning up early at Discovery Cove. This is the view from my cabana patio, beautiful view. It's going to be sunny and hot today yay!!!

Bush gardens was nice yesterday but very hot. We left about 4 30 to meet family for dinner.

Enjoy DC! Love it there! and a cabana is heavenly!!:cloud9:

Happy Wednesday all!! Summer has come to Buffalo!! It's been in the 80s, sunny, and humid!! :cheer2: Love the 3H's - hazy, hot, and humid!! Keep it coming!!

Sending well wishes to Charade!:)

Have a great day all!!

IDK what's going on this week, but I've been super irritable every day and even I'm tired of it. Is something in retrograde again? Is it the switchover from Gemini season to Cancer season? Am I just on my period?

sounds really nice. Glad you got through the weather!
Wow what a good deal. Love AirBnB - looking at apartments for next spring in Paris via Homeaway or AirBnb! It is really the way to go when staying for more than a couple days.
We broke from DirecTV last year and went to cable. And now ready to drop cable. We were also long time customers of directv. Had the lifetime TiVo deal from when the TiVo started, then due to mess ups with installation in 2 moves got lifetime TiVo on 2 other TV's. We are using streaming more and more though.
Have you stayed there? The big Fundraising Convention is there next January, and trying to decide if we are going to go. It is a fun time (it goes from 3 years in Las Vegas-Orlando-back to 3 years in Las Vegas and we went this past January to Las Vegas).

Friends had to cancel their trip to Lake Ozark over week of July 4th. Already arranged schedule to have days off, so think we will still go to lake and just hang with MiL anyway. We've gotten so busy it is hard to get there in the summer, and she misses the grandkids. Won't go out on boat, but maybe Jetski in cove, and pools.

And I may have booked a cruise for Jan 2021 :rolleyes1
Dinner sounds good, love French Dip! My daughter streams everything. I’m not ready to cut the cord! Or with my telephone landline.
No I haven’t stayed there, but I’ve been looking at it and my WDW TA took a tour and says it’s nice. Check Mousesavers for discounts! Only DTD Hotel we’ve stayed at was the Doubletree years ago when we had a free dining pkg at POR but decided to arrive a day early so booked Doubletree. Very nice 1 bdrm, and got free breakfast from Mousesavers code. But it’s a long walk to DTD from Doubletree.

Sue
Great news on your cable getting back to normal
A shame you had to wait until today to get it taken care of

Especially when it could have been handled a few days back
Glad you had a person on the phone today that could reset it up right away!

Oh... I would be glad to send some of my weather to you if it would be possible

Hope you did reach 70 today

Hot and humid for my area and rest of the week thru next Wednesday is predicted to be in the 90’s each day
(Not really a complain from me as I have the ac on 24/7)

Hope all the homies are having a nice relaxing evening!

Weather has been nice, it did warm up. Today is beautiful, no sweater needed.
Morning Sans family :wave:

Sounds like everyone is busy here. That’s a good thing.

Safe enjoyable travels to Schumi and bobbie68. Have a great time.

So great to hear Joe is doing well in the cardiac department. Prayers for you both as he continues to work through issues with his diabetes and anxiety. I understand your need to unplug......we will all be here when you come back.....Sans family are forever friends :grouphug:

Keisha sorry to hear about the roof.....great news no critters got in.

Had family in from out of town last week Monday through Thursday, then surprise visit from dad and stepmom on a Friday. They will leave today.

Had dentist appointment yesterday. Had temporary crown put on. Will get final one in two weeks.....couldn’t help it.....I thought of what Keisha calls her dentist
and the thought to run came to mind.....LOL.

We have a new Costco store opening here Friday. There is a impressive sales pitch going on here locally to sign new members up. For $ 120.00 executive membership sign up they will give you back $80.00 in gift cards, 4 % on gas, 2% on purchases and 2 % on travel.

I don’t know much about Costco’s items that they sell. Is it comparable to Sam’s?

:wave2: Mac, Lynne, Tink, Monyk, Charade, Poohls, Pumpkin and all our Sans family.
We don’t have Sams, but love Costco. I have the executive membership too, which pays for my membership fee. I also have the Costco Capital One cash back mastercard so get even more cash back! I also use Costco for car rentals, we get good discount plus free extra driver.

Beautiful!
IDK what's going on this week, but I've been super irritable every day and even I'm tired of it. Is something in retrograde again? Is it the switchover from Gemini season to Cancer season? Am I just on my period?
Chocolate and wine!

Well, washed car, no rain, lol. Blue skies today. Weather says rain tonight but not a cloud in the sky.

Went to Mexican dinner, no tacos, I had enchiladas! Go to car and it’s dead. Called CAA who got it started and said it was the starter. Got it into dealership this morning, waiting for them to come get me now to take me back to dealer. These things always happen when Mr is away! Sheesh.

Patty so no cardiac issues for the DH. THat is a win!

Gumption hump day lol trying to catch up on things so we can get out of dodge on Saturday am

Handy having a DS who is certified in mold remediation. Water damage in attic. Hopefully treatments and removal of a Tom of insulation will do the trick. Just the start of a few specs of the lesser white spots

Out damn spot lol

Said DS talked me into Taco Bell Monday. The nacho fries were tasty, dorito taco well I was hungry and ate it lol. Burrito went in the trash. I’m still not convinced they use real meat

Patty, glad to see your post. Cute cat picture.

Oh no Sue. Hope replacement of the starter is not too expensive. Yeah, stuff always happens when my DH is not home too.

Keisha, hope no more critter roof digging. And eek, on the i’m leaving Saturday. Safe travels.

Ah, kids thought it was a pizza night. Um, okay. Ah garlic mouth. But it hit the spot and unless DH was very hungry, may have cold pizza fir lunch tomorrow.

Have a good night all.

809B037A-F637-4F5F-8827-C76409E427ED.jpeg

View attachment 412084If anyone’s wondering how my evening is going...yes that’s a chicken on my ROOF! And diva chicken snuck in again and pecked me because I wouldn’t move my computer. I like my magnetic screen door but kids have GOT to keep gate closed!
Oh no! How did the chicken get up on the roof? Boy, Diva is a bossy chicken! Hope you get the chicken down!

Patty, glad to see your post. Cute cat picture.

Oh no Sue. Hope replacement of the starter is not too expensive. Yeah, stuff always happens when my DH is not home too.

Keisha, hope no more critter roof digging. And eek, on the i’m leaving Saturday. Safe travels.

Ah, kids thought it was a pizza night. Um, okay. Ah garlic mouth. But it hit the spot and unless DH was very hungry, may have cold pizza fir lunch tomorrow.
Well, $650 later and it’s done. Also needed a Serpentine belt, that I put off from last Service. Thought I better get it done. Had a few cracks. Sigh. All this $ I could be using having fun, like next vacays!
Mr is back, was just us for dinner. Had red baked potatoes, salad and chicken cooked on BBQ with adobo seasoning. Simple dinner and good. White wine too. One of my favs from a BC winery Quails Gate.

As I step onto The hamster wheel, good morning sunshines! Track camp meet for GD this am going to be fashionably late, 90 decrees amd metal bleachers aren’t a great combo

Immediately to get blonder thereafter My longtime gal disappeared again. Hope I found a winner in new place I’m trying

View attachment 412084If anyone’s wondering how my evening is going...yes that’s a chicken on my ROOF! And diva chicken snuck in again and pecked me because I wouldn’t move my computer. I like my magnetic screen door but kids have GOT to keep gate closed!

Aha might just be my roof marauder lol! That’s a new one on me

So, i missed the 2021 cruise plans...woot. Ready to share the particulars? I’m still looking st which one for next year. Nothing jumping out at me
Well, $650 later and it’s done. Also needed a Serpentine belt, that I put off from last Service. Thought I better get it done. Had a few cracks. Sigh. All this $ I could be using having fun, like next vacays!

Indeed. That’s a hit, yuck. Wouldn’t know what it does if my life depended on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter