Something About Nothing ... #12

Ugh, it is so hot.

Steel City purchases, as well as some other buys.

Back home, hanging in the AC.

Picnic tomorrow, fun to see extended family.

Enjoy this Saturday homies. Safe travel Taylordad.

Think Taylordad is there yet?

Just watching tv now the storms passed through
I'm watching the reruns of the reruns again

Boring tv night

I saw Despicable M3 tonight.. I really enjoyed it. There is a Minion scene that really made me laugh, it helps to be a musical theater person to really appreciate it. (And it's not the jail scene shown in the trailers.) I loved the whole 1980's theme running through the movie.

I needed some humor tonight. I received a call from Chevrolet on Friday. They are not going to reimburse me anything for my car problem. Instead, they are sending me a $750 certificate I can use for accessories from Chevy.com. I don't need floormats or electronics. I need money back on repairing a part that should not have gone bad. And I probably could have saved $300 if I had NOT gone through a GM dealer like they told me to do.

Last edited:

I saw Despicable M3 tonight.. I really enjoyed it. There is a Minion scene that really made me laugh, it helps to be a musical theater person to really appreciate it. (And it's not the jail scene shown in the trailers.) I loved the who's 1980's theme running through the movie.

I needed some humor tonight. I received a call from Chevrolet on Friday. They are not going to reimburse me anything for my car problem. Instead, they are sending me a $750 certificate I can use for accessories from Chevy.com. I don't need floormats or electronics. I need money back on repairing a part that should not have gone bad. And I probably could have saved $300 if I had NOT gone through a GM dealer like they told me to do.

Chuckers, we went to see M3 last night also down here in Rhode Island. I laughed a few times.

Have a safe and great 4th everyone!!!

Me, me, me. We will be minion watching today. Glad to hear it was funny. I need a morning laugh.

Sorry to hear of your issues with your car, Chuckers.

Nice downpour from a line of thunderstorms that rolled across us last night. Soggy dinner time. But today is so beautiful, sunny and a hot 90 this Sunday.

Errands to run before the movie.

image.png

Hope all our travelers made it safely to their destinations

I'm porch sitting now watching all the birds and cows

chuckeers you need a :hug:

Me, me, me. We will be minion watching today. Glad to hear it was funny. I need a morning laugh.

Sorry to hear of your issues with your car, Chuckers.

Nice downpour from a line of thunderstorms that rolled across us last night. Soggy dinner time. But today is so beautiful, sunny and a hot 90 this Sunday.

Errands to run before the movie.

View attachment 248329

Thanks Lynne, I'm not done yet.. I am going to write the President of Chevrolet.

Let me know what you think of DM3

Glad to hear DM3 is good since DD and I are going to see it later this week. Hope you enjoy it Lynne.

Sorry about the trouble with Chevy Chuckers...you go get em.

I'm coming down with a summer cold...i blame Trey for bringing it back from Florida...not my idea of a good souvenir :rolleyes2

Time to put on the tenderloin for pulled pork tonight...easy in the crockpot.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :flower1:

We all liked minions. Yep, some funny. Next up is Cars. Now just chilling.

It was hot today, and picnic was fun to see all. As with my family, left over food. Round two, with just sibling families is Tuesday. Oh, and great niece number 3 was born this morning. Neice and little girl doing well. Over 8 pounds, and not much hair.

Hope you feel better Tink. Summer colds stink even more. Sending some mummy dust.

Chuckers I think tink is doing hhn on your dates

See if you can hang with her and her kid for the hhn event
She is a pro at it and has never wet her pants in the houses

A Bright and Bushy Morning! Less traffic today, though got stuck behind a bus. Grrr.

th
th

Yay! tomorrow we celebrate the 4th of July. A sleep in day, with a parade, swimming, and another picnic. I love the summertime.
th

th
So hope all homies are enjoying a cup of coffee or tea, or water, or your favorite drink. Hope all are having fun, particularly those on vacation.

Have a great Monday everyone!

I love the Fourth of July
One of my boys came into this world June 29 and the 4 th he came home
But he screamed every time fire crackers went off that evening

Have errands to run today as all stores open

Enjoy the day homies!

Aww belated happy birthday to Mac's boy. :bday:

Funny, since littlest great niece was born yesterday, we have family birthdays, July 1 and 2 now. That's following the 3 end of June birthdays. :cake:

I was lucky, no kid cried at loud sounds, and only one dog didn't like loud sounds. Even the very close fire house siren didn't both kids or dogs.

Hope you are feeling better Mac, and getting less sore every day. Saw one of my cousins that had her hips replaced. Walking with a cane, but looks good. Her crazy funny personality didn't suffer either. Take care Mac and enjoy the 4th tomorrow. :rockband:

:sunny:

Hi homies! @keishashadow i had a similar hair cut incident years ago.

@tink1957 we just renewed at the FL rate too! That was one of the reasons I was logging on tonight was to tell you all. We will see if they let me renew the girls in the fall.

@Chuckers definitely write a letter. Or technically, type it and send them an email.

@Lynne G congrats on great niece! Are you done with beach soccer now?

So last night we made it to DQ. It was definitely bittersweet. It was packed! Castmembers told me it was worse on sat. It was sad to see a lot of the rides in disrepair and broken. 50 min wait for pirates. But the nostalgia made it worth the insane price. Glad I went. I could have planned it better and saved some $ but oh well.

@macraven baby brother's bday is 6/29 as well. Sending good vibes for the femur.

Ps. It's hot. I mean really hot. Like wicked witch of the west melting hot.

Last edited:
On the cruise board there were a lot of people cheering the DCL alcohol policy change and a lot of posters were citing the debauchery at EPCOT. Is it just during f&w? I haven't noticed. But then again, I haven been in 5 years either.

Last edited:
I saw Despicable M3 tonight.. I really enjoyed it. There is a Minion scene that really made me laugh, it helps to be a musical theater person to really appreciate it. (And it's not the jail scene shown in the trailers.) I loved the whole 1980's theme running through the movie.

That's why they are called stealerships! Hate to hear that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter