Something About Nothing............ #14

Since I’m here now, I’d like to wish all the wonderful mothers here a Happy Mother’s Day for tomorrow!!!

We have another busy day with some things planned for our 2020 grad!!!

I’m sure I’ll check in at some point but it’s never early and always time IMO to recognize all the great mom’s!!!

Evening everyone!

Happy Early Mother's Day to all the special ladies here and the special ladies in your lives.

Chris also lost his first tooth today! And you know what the going rate is for the first tooth around here??? $20! I remember getting $2 at most when I was a kid. Guess the Tooth Fairy won the lottery....

Evening everyone!

Happy Early Mother's Day to all the special ladies here and the special ladies in your lives.

Chris also lost his first tooth today! And you know what the going rate is for the first tooth around here??? $20! I remember getting $2 at most when I was a kid. Guess the Tooth Fairy won the lottery....

Haha I wished our tooth fairy would have known yours........

My wife does dental work, I’ve never asked her about tooth fairy talk at the office, but apparently ours has a special tree that grows some interesting leaves.........$

I could change the name from tooth fairy to stimulus fairy....... :rotfl2:

Wishing all the mothers they are celebrated today by their loved ones.

It’s the nicest thing you can do today for making her feel appreciated and loved.

My mother is in heaven so my card buying and gift giving days are over.

But my thoughts are always with her.

I hope you spend time to enjoy talking to your mom sometime today
She will appreciate it.
And you make her the happiest woman

I would usually get a dollar store type of toy from the tooth fairy. The only one I remember is a tiny pencil set. It was a couple of pencils and sharper themed to Casper.

Once again, Happy Mother’s Day to all! Those who no longer have their mother, or never had one, know that you are loved and have a wonderful day. ❤️

Sunday here......we had our Mothers Day back in March, but hope all you mums out there have a lovely day.

I spoke too soon about our weather.....we have wind and rain today. Heard the wind get up around 1am as we had the windows open because it was so warm.....weird. No walk today then.

Not much going on again today.....will do some laundry and chat to a few friends this afternoon on Zoom and call mum for her daily update......

Winter warming dish of Steak Pie tonight......not exactly a dish we usually have in May, but as it looks like winter........why not.

cv198-X2.jpg

cv196-M.jpg

cv197-M.jpg

Happy Sunday...…..

CFDB70D1-860E-4830-A108-7346B91F0649.jpeg
Yep, a Happy Mother’s Day to moms of every kind. Take time to say, thanks to Mom, or for me, like Mac, thinking thanks Mom.

And at least every homie,
D9E4989E-CDAA-4076-8904-8CFF23A046B4.jpeg
Yay!

At least we are starting with a very bright sky, and sunny ☀out. And a bit warmer. Now not enough to not wear that light weight winter coat, but hoping a T shirt under is fine. Guess all had the heat on yesterday, the two stores we went in, I was getting too warm with my jacket and shirt on. But thinking no stores today. Between the two and the day before’s trip, we are stocked for at least another day. And with our haul yesterday, dinner ended up with a take out pizza. Yeah, we and quite a few others were thinking the same thing. Glad to see that pizza shop get business. We like that shop’s pizza as it has different kinds of pizza, kinda odd ones, but so fresh toppings. Older one finished up mine, and yes, little one’s was plain, and she did not share. Her leftover slices were spoken for, as she was going to eat them later last night. I think she did.

Meal looks lush DisneyLife. Glad you enjoyed some graduation yum with your son. Nice card.

With that, you know my routine, working week day or not, tea is now in my hand. Quiet house, remote in hand, blanket thrown around me, I’d say, I am having a great morning. Woot!

22B9553E-EDC8-49B7-8F48-B030B91311EE.jpeg
A good mother can always see the good in her children :).

View attachment 493913
Well been busy with stuff and decided on Outback for dinner I ordered the Mother’s Day prime rib 16 oz and crab cake here is a pic of it putting it on a plate, they gave me an end cut at least an inch and a half thick.....
I gave you a provisional like, assuming you enjoy well done meat...if I received the non rare end piece I’d be returning it lol.
Now not enough to not wear that light weight winter coat
You have to live in the north to appreciate the sentiment of having at least 3 winter coats available at all times :). I pulled out the down-filled one yesterday between the blowing wind and snow showers all day. Have I mentioned I wanted to open the pool this weekend so the kids could swim?

When RL resumes & things do start going my way again, I’m really going to appreciate it! Perhaps it does take something like this to push us all into a much needed hard reset going forward. Have a great day all!

Good morning Sans family :wave2:

563E9B36-D56B-4F9B-A929-33A5D0361860.jpeg

4E905314-0761-426C-A711-005BCB5CD59F.jpeg

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms

66A2EABF-0AFE-444B-9481-0A86415B4F3F.gif

A41238CB-B8AC-4882-97B0-D8B6A1210B12.gif

BE653BD2-7DC8-405A-993D-69D9B1AC07B9.gif

But I am proud to say the home monitoring program I helped develop for COVID patients at my hospital system is finally up and running today! I'm pretty excited about this one -

Congratulations on your monitoring Program.

My DH is having shoulder surgery tomorrow. They opened up Minnesota's surgery centers for "elective cases" now. He is one of the first to be called since he is prevented from working until he gets the multiple issues fixed.

Hope your hubby’s surgery went well and he is healing.

Making a shopping list so I can brave the grocery store on Saturday. Maybe the cold will k

Hope the store visit was successful

Today we are celebrating 27 years of wedded bliss.

Happy belated Anniversary

2EB1024A-E591-4221-8E9F-1E1550055674.gif

I agree about the nurses.....except (there`s always one 😁)...…..the one who was horrible to my just about everyone in the school when we had one of our mass vaccinations back when we were around 5 or 6......lol....it`s funny how things like that remain in your brain somewhere......lol......

I remember the Nurse who worked in our doctors office when I was little. Her name was Ruth and she wore the starched white dress uniform, cap, white hose and white shoes and she gave a mean shot. Let’s just say you would be avoiding sitting on that cheek for awhile. Dr. Kempe on the other hand gave a shot so quick it was over before you knew it. I have never forgotten his kindness and quick painless injection technique. He was my inspiration in making sure to give as painless an injection as I could during my Nursing career.

Today was supposed to be middle's high school graduation day. I am struggling way more than she is-Decorated outside her door and will be picking up dinner she requested. Graduation ceremony is delayed until August - very grateful the district had put off out right cancelling and instead took the time to evaluate the situation

Happy Graduation to your daughter Monyk.

536A8CE3-A1FB-4BA8-AE30-C258B6403D14.gif

Hey all, just popping in to let you all know I havent forgotten about you. We had a death in the family last week, a suicide and i just have kind of been in a funk. You all are so great and inviting, didnt want you to think I was being flaky. Thanks

I’am so sorry Vicki :hug:......your Sans family is here for you.

Card for our son!!!

Star Wars theme with Lightsaber!!

Nice card.

My mother is in heaven so my card buying and gift giving days are over.

For the Sans family members who like Mac, Lynne and myself and many others who’s moms are no longer with us :grouphug:

6C78EAA1-7149-4BC1-A060-086AFF43C4CB.gif

It has been a cooler couple of days here. Sounds like everyone across the US has gotten cooler.

It did get up to 60 here yesterday and sun was shining so can’t complain to much. Was able to get out and do some weed pulling in the garden.

Meat supplies in store are dwindling a bit here. It’s a repeat of the TP hoarding . With some of the meat processing plants being hit hard with Covid sickness folks are scared of meat shortages.

Thanks for all the fun memes everyone. It helps keep everything in perspective. We all need something to smile about everyday for sure.

Our stores here are opening in stages here now. Pretty much everyone here in the stores are wearing masks.

They have even encouraged small family groups to have visits. Son and family are bringing lunch today.

To all the moms I pray your family celebrates you all and you have a wonderful Mother’s Day.

and a funny
DBF98A6E-DA64-4817-B3CD-AE75AE515D4D.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 493987
A good mother can always see the good in her children :).

I gave you a provisional like, assuming you enjoy well done meat...if I received the non rare end piece I’d be returning it lol.

You have to live in the north to appreciate the sentiment of having at least 3 winter coats available at all times :). I pulled out the down-filled one yesterday between the blowing wind and snow showers all day. Have I mentioned I wanted to open the pool this weekend so the kids could swim?

When RL resumes & things do start going my way again, I’m really going to appreciate it! Perhaps it does take something like this to push us all into a much needed hard reset going forward. Have a great day all!

I gave you a laugh.......

It does look way over cooked right......

It was medium rareish but way to much seasoning on it.......

Our friend is the proprietor of that restaurant so I will definitely mention the over seasoning.....friend or not I would still make mention.......I was able to trim it down and still enjoy....

Happy Mother's Day!!!

And one of my kids sent me this:
BC2F090E-6D36-49CE-A356-9186F106455A.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great day! My dd and hubby are making dinner later.... Pernil, beans and rice and garlic mojo with homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. We put the pork in to marinate overnight so it's really easy here on out for them.

And all kidding aside.. big hugs to everyone missing their mom today. Through quarantine or because they are no longer with us. :grouphug:

Happy Mother’s Day :flower1: And Happy Belated Birthday K Rose!:bday:

Sorry Mac, absence not intentional! One day just melds into the next. Trying to watch my health, adjust to the new normal for me.
Looking forward to this afternoon. Its a beautiful day here, going up to 30c I think that’s low 80s in F. (Sorry Pumpkin). Both daughters will be over and youngest’s bff and husband. She’s like a 3rd daughter to me. Since it’s going to be nice out we can enjoy being on the patio together and still respect distance rules. I picked up paper plates at Costco. Husband picked up some nice steaks from our butcher. Will cook on bbq. Patio was power washed a few days ago and furniture put out and washed. And my Wisteria is in almost full bloom over the patio!
Have a lovely day homies 6172BBD2-F9DE-4231-93ED-3673133E6392.jpeg

Thought I’d stop by quick to tell y’all this.....

My 11 year olds phone was ringing, he wasn’t answering it right away, I said aren’t you going to answer that?!?!?

He says nahhhh.......

I said oh who is calling???

Just the President I think......

So I glance at it and it says a # and below that it says Washington D.C.

:rotfl2: .......he’s only 11........:rotfl2:

Hi everyone life is catching up with me!! However, I had to make sure I wish all the Sans family moms a Happy Mother's Day:flower3::flower2::goodvibes. I hope everyone had a great day!
Yes I am one to add to the group of mom's passed. I loved what you posted Robbie!

I am thinking of everyone and :hug: and prayers to anyone who needs it.

@Robo56 Shopping was a success! I was even able to get to Costco! What I do not understand is that with times like these and being that we live in one of the highest densities of COVID patients in the entire country, why people do to Costco to pick up one or two things! The only reason I go is when I need to buy plenty of things...I mean the snack bar isn't even serving with the exception of pre-made pizza so why make the trip?

Our daily death rate in NY is down to 206. Not a great number by any means but considering a month ago it was in the 800s, I guess you gotta take it.

Hope everyone had a nice day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter